Trusted Jobs

(This post was last modified: 16-10-2018, 06:00 PM by Azeran.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
[size=undefined]>>Trusted (1 day+)

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>I would like to suggest adding a government and a criminal job to the players with the rank Trusted, for example trusted players may have access to a government job such as a swat attack officer or the criminal team gain access to a 'raider job'

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>I think my suggestion improves the server by giving someone a milestone to look forward to on the server and to add more variety for those people who don't have access to the multiple jobs with premium, I also think it would add more thought to the way people choose their job.[/size]

[size=undefined]Aze[/size]
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

-rep
As a trusted member, I find every job in here suitable, there is no real need to create such jobs, if you wish any more just buy premium and pay some chicken for tasid to eat. But really, I believe this was already discussed on the Discord server before and the conclusion was it just being agreed to be unnecessary.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Some jobs already have a time limit before they are able to be played, like most police jobs; while these milestones are "invisible", so-to-say, they still reward players for getting playtime in.

I like the thought, and i'm very much in favor, but it will not be added.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

+REP

I think this is pretty good idea becouse a lot of server have it and it can also bait a lot of people to make bigger playtime on server. In Trusted jobs is pretty good to add like doge but its normal open for all players. Well you got my +REP.

-rep
Literally everything you need is in the default jobs. Adding extra ones just for 1d+ playtime is pointless. If you want extra jobs buy VIP or Premium, that's what the ranks are for. Extra jobs.
Big Boi Ex Staff