Terror banned for massrdm

Lightbulb  (This post was last modified: 10-16-2018, 07:37 PM by TurdManJones.)

Your RP Name
>>turdmanjones

Your SteamID*
>>https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289185675/

Who banned you?*
>> I do not know

What is the stated reason?*
>>I was doing/Terror as terror leader 

Ban Duration?*
>>2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I got banned for mass RDM when I was not given a chance to explain I was in terror with /terror I do not know who banned me sorry but he did not even check as I did /terror as leader please help

Btw I am premium

You being premium doesnt help your situation,but you can maybe try and rejoin the server,and then it should say who banned you,why,for how long,etc. But i dont know. If you could give proof it would help you in this sitaution.
Meme master Cat

Your premium rank is completely irrelevant in that case.

Please try and join the server, look at the ban details and provide them here asap.

I did check if you did a terror, regardless. You shot 8 NON-GOVERNMENT units in your terror attack. 8. I pointed that out in your ban. I do not need you to explain or drag you to a sit for that, MRDM is MRDM. I saw you shot 2 players in feed, I look in logs. You had shot 11 people in your terror attack. 3 government, 8 Non-Government. Playing terrorist leader or being premium is not relevant to the fact you SHOT 8 non-gov players. The Terrorist Leader Rules clearly state that you can bomb anyone. This was not a bombing. It was you running around with an AK-47.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

Denied.

During a terror you can only target Government - if it's a bombing, you can kill anyone.
Re-read the rules please.