Ammo Bug

(This post was last modified: 16-10-2018, 10:09 PM by Milk.)

This bug is not very important however, I still feel that it should be fixed: https://vimeo.com/295474021

Using this bug you can get as much ammo as you would ever need really quickly. The same thing happens when you go off duty as it gives you back your guns, along with another set of ammo.

Wow, that is somehow abusive and fixing it, maybe making any items equippable/unequippable with each respawn would make it all fair especially for new players and those who do not have perma weapons
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Damn nice find,

easy fix for this is add a small delay on equipping and unequipping weapons
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(This post was last modified: 17-10-2018, 03:27 PM by [VDT] Shadow Charmer. Edit Reason: Suggestion added )

(17-10-2018, 03:10 PM)Alta Wrote: Damn nice find,

easy fix for this is add a small delay on equipping and unequipping weapons

I think even with that delay, the ammo still adds up, that's why I suggested making it a 1 life cooldown to Equip/Unequip permanent weapons.

But Milk could test it (or anyone else) just to prove my theory or refute it.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 17-10-2018, 03:54 PM by Blast^^ | Hawkservers.co.)

I've already told tasid about that, funnily enough when it was being implemented. If you was going to sort it, you'd have to make it when you equip the guns, you get no ammo whatsoever.

Keep in mind, doing so is exploiting, which is against the rules.

"Purposely exploiting will result in punishments."
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

I would assume this glitch is already in the process of being fixed

Yeah this need fixed, it can be easily abused

+rep
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

Oof didn't know about that but it shouldn't be used if im correct its an exploit xD
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor