Ling0's staff application

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 02:51 PM by Ling0.)

In-Game Name
>> My current in-game name is: VTA Connor, I'm in a situation at the moment, and might consider changing my name.

Preferred Name
>> Connor (My real name), I would prefer being called by my real name as I want people to feel like I'm a friend not a threat.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> I'm currently Trusted (Joined the community in 2017 January. might buy premium due to it's significant features).

Date of Birth
>>I was born on the 4th of January 2004.

>>I’m currently 14 years of age –Awaiting my 15th Birthday occurring next year-.

Country
>>I'm from England more specific London, I'm currently speaking two languages: Lithuanian and English, fortunately, Lithuanian links to an immense amount of other languages such as: Latvian, so I may be able to speak the following too!

Timezone
>> BST.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>My total playtime is: 1 Day and 11 hours.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>6 warnings, although I know I have an immense amount of warnings, all my warnings were issued in the year of 2017 ,therefore, all have them expired (No warnings in 2018).

Have you been banned before?
>> No.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>I'm quite active, but don't specifically grind the forums.

What is your Discord Username?
>> _Zero#4879

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 152 points.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No, I don't own any family members on the server.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes.
!xban
!mute
!gag
!warn
!slay
!menu
!no clip
!return 
!bring

How often can you moderate the server?
>>My activity can range at all times, however, a rough schedule would have to be the following: Monday: 4-7 PM Tuesday: 5-7 or 8 PM Wednesday: 4-7 PM Thursday: 5-7 PM Friday: 4-7 PM , I would put a plethora amount of time into the server ; 35-40 hours a week (As previously stated, this can range at all times, but I'm a amazing organiser so I'm sure I'll be able to put 20 hours+ into the server) .

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I could do 50-150 depending on how busy/not busy I am.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I would say my personality is quite rare, I'm a exceedingly unique person and would class myself as a mature human being, who can also have fun but knows when required to complete sits and do work. My hobbies are sports and staffing, I play a multitude of sports such as: Football (Head of my team, Barnet F.C) and Rugby. I highly enjoy staffing and would class it as a hobby too, I usually tell people I do staffing like I would do a job, personally I know when I staff I'm putting all my efforts into staffing, and I don't do it because I have to, I do it because I can and I find it fun, everytime when I staff I gain contentment thats why I do what I do.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I believe I should be hired as a staff member on Hawk Severs, as I believe I would be an amazing reinforcement, I also believe I owe all the articles - Hawk Severs peers for. I have immense confidence in myself, this confidence will undoubtedly assist the server to success, and will generate a tremendous and substantial presence for players. Since becoming an active player, I have gained a chance to eye the light for the server, and I would like to take another chance to attempt and become a staff member who owns vast potential, I have seen many cries for help via discord where I couldn’t be there, and I want to change this crucial issue, this has given me the urge to become a superior staff member again. Becoming staff will not only make the community an amusing and considerable experience but will also make players more contented. I also think I should be hired as I would be a substantial face for the staff team, and would not only enforce the rules but be a great example for players and staff members. I have immense experience as staff: I've been staff on a vast server tagged: ASAP Gaming (Average 110-120 players), on ASAP I was admin however, 2 weeks after I was promoted I was demoted by a member named: Legend, now Legend, in my opinion, had no valid reason to demote me : Now I was demoted for Disrespecting him, what had occured was we were in discord and in the staff chat, we were all messing around he took offence to one thing I had said, although he told me the exact same thing, once I replied to his ''roast'' I was immediately demoted, then I messaged the manager back then; Big Boi he had told me he was sad that I was demoted but he couldn't do anything as it was Legend's decision . I was also a trainee on Jungle servers, however, I didn't really enjoy the experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM is a abbreviation for: Random Death Match, Rdm; is when a player kills another member for no valid RP reason, an example of this would be: Jamie kills Lilly for the reason: He looked at me funny, what I would usually do is I would bring both players (via !bring -name) once brought I would gain both of their stories then once gained, I would make a decision of the story, this can usually be when a player randomly kills another player for no reason at all or a aphonic reason like stated before. 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR is a abbreviation for: New Life Rule, NLR is when a player gets killed, then the same player comes back one minute later, they can only come back once their NLR time has finished. This mostly occurs in raids, this doing is mostly commited when the player is clueless of the NLR timer or is in some way angry (Not all the times).

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is a act of failing to stay to your original in-game roleplaying scenario; Example: Player X mugs Player Y, Player Y refuses to issue money so he pulls a weapon out and kills him, this is tagged: FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling/minge is when a player has no intent to roleplay on the server, this player usually attempts to break all the rules and annoy players, no matter what player they are dealing with. Example: Player X told a player to ''kys'' and called him a *N word* he also mrdmed, this can be classed as trolling.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Firstly, I would eye at all the pending sits, once I eyed all the pending sits, I would ask if anyone else could assist me in the staff chat, if I realise no one is online, I would complete the most serious one; Examples: If there are, MRDM,nlr,RDM,Harassment, I would go for MRDM once that is completed, I would go to Rdm, then NLR, then Harassment, if there are too many for me to handle, I would be forced to tag the staff team in the staff chat and ask them for assistance due to the plethora amount of sits on the screen, whilst dealing with sits, I would attempt to do the sits as quick and efficient as I can.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would check logs and confirm this, once confirmed, I would ban him for 2 weeks for the reason MRDA (via !Xban). If the arrest amount was under 3 or less I would warn the player, but If I see he randomly arrested more than 3 player I would as I said ban him, once I warn him I would /vanish and watch him or spectate him, if I see he continues he's act I would ban him this time without any warning at all.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring them to a sit, then ask them if they are in the same clan/gang, if I see that they weren't in any guild or gang that they were both in I would warn Katie, and due to the fact that tramps can't actually base unless they are in the same gang/guild.

Get to know me (Optional , just added it as I want to tell you more about me): 
Well I'm a 14 year old who enjoys sports, but only recently got into gaming, I am currently playing for a soccer team called BarnetFC where I play for the under fourteens (Not the captain of the team yet). I have played many games and have had many consoles such as: Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360 and finally the xbox one, I have also played many debilitated games in the past such as: GTA V. I got into staffing in 2017 when I joined a valuable server called OGL. this is where I learnt everything I know today, the manager of that server took me, and got me my first ''job'' on another server which wistfully shutdown, after that moment I continued to Jungle where I was accepted then demoted for a very invalid reason in my opinion, after that demotion I took a break and came back so I decided to put everything I know into this server. I would count staffing as a hobby and a hobby I very much enjoy, I also take it like a mini job, in theory staffing is a job, it contains the same features like: promotions, demotions and you can also gain praises which make me want to do more.

+rep
+ Quite detailed app.
+ Knowledge of rules and ULX.
-rep
- I haven't really seen you in game.
- Your playtime is quite low for the high number of warns, even if being old and not active any more.
- Low server score on Discord and not too many posts on the forum either.

So, to sum up, it is a -rep for me, maybe when you get more active on the server, the Discord group and the forums it will be a complete +rep. For now, however, it is staying a -rep.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(10-17-2018, 09:35 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: +rep
+ Quite detailed app.
+ Knowledge of rules and ULX.
-rep
- I haven't really seen you in game.
- Your playtime is quite low for the high number of warns, even if being old and not active any more.
- Low server score on Discord and not too many posts on the forum either.

So, to sum up, it is a -rep for me, maybe when you get more active on the server, the Discord group and the forums it will be a complete +rep. For now, however, it is staying a -rep.

I'll aim to be more active on Discord to possibly gain a +rep, thank you.

+Rep
-Good application
-A lot of detail
-Used to be a ADMIN on ASAP gaming
Overall +REP

Despite ur minimum hours and discord points, those things are easy to gain it's the application and experience that I take into account.

+Rep
-Decent Application
-Good detail 
-Staff experience/ULX knowledge 
-All requirements met
-Rep
-Be more active
-warnings
I think you deserve a +rep therefore Ill give you a +rep

Heart 

(10-17-2018, 09:46 PM)BIgGwap Wrote: +Rep
-Good application
-A lot of detail
-Used to be a ADMIN on ASAP gaming
Overall +REP

Despite ur minimum hours and discord points, those things are easy to gain it's the application and experience that I take into account.
Welcome to forums I would assume your new, anyways thanks for the +rep?

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 09:39 AM by Flame (2).)

+Reps

No bans
Detail
Playtime

Overall +rep
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

Ok, so, you have 1d playtime, all of your warnings were from a year ago, so you played for a day ladt year, got 6 warns and came back to apply instantly?
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

Looks Good +/- REP Because of 6 Warns and play time
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

+REP

-Really Detailed Staff App
-Knows ULX
-Seems like a nice guy

-REP

-Low playtime and Discord server score.

I understand the staff app says you at least need "Trusted" rank to enter but you should work on that playtime at least 3 days, in my opinion. But overall good staff app. :)