EXHILITY APPLICATION NUMBER 6

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 08:51 PM by Exhility.)

In-Game Name
>> Exhility

Preferred Name
>> Exhility

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 13/01/04

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://steamcommunity.com/id/exhility/s...4846402688

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://steamcommunity.com/id/exhility/s...4846402688

Have you been banned before?
>>  no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> y

What is your Discord Username?
>> exhility#6510

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 15000

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> n

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> y

How often can you moderate the server?
>> several hours if i'm not tired after school

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> don't really know how to answer this

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> TOXIC af Smile
im helpful and nice and stuff, currently very interested in sociology even though i flopped my exam but w/e, looking to possibly do it as an A level, hawk servers is best server Confusedunglasses: so i would like to become staff here to help the fellow players of hawk fight back against rule breakers

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>  You should hire me because I believe I would be a great addition to the staff team. I have been putting a lot of hours into the server recently and have sufficiently gained great knowledge of the server and it rules, and have been accustomed to most of the player base and have made a lot of friends with the people here. I believe I would fit in beautifully and have a lot to bring to the table. I have a combination of skills that will allow me to excel at my job such as teamwork, leadership, communication and most importantly, co-operation. I am also a great problem solver, something which is heavily demanded of a DarkRP staff; I can successfully diffuse most situations and resolve arguments without conflict, by understanding different points of view and coming to a resolution. I have an excellent understanding of the rules and have helped people many times regarding the rules. I am comfortable under pressure, and I am a great team player and leader. 

I have many strengths that will drastically improve my performance as a staff as opposed to other candidates. My first strength is being constantly active. I’m almost always on the server, assisting the flow and answering as many questions as possible. I try my best to keep this up. Another strength is my work ethic. I am fully committed and will not stop until work is done - no matter what. A great skill I possess is my ability to stay unbiased even in very unfair situations. This ability will allow me to take up people's complaints and assist people without being one-sided, a very important thing when administrating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> random deathmatch or 'random' is when player 1 kills player 2 without a valid reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> the new life rule states that you forget everything in your past life and cannot return to your place of death for 3 minutes, to break this rule is to be breaking NLR

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> failrp is the failure of roleplay in darkrp. this rule is mainly common sense but there are some rules on it, such as pulling a gun on someone whos kidnapped you at gunpoint 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling is just being a minge, no intent to rp, wasting peoples times, ear raping etc

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> tell people their sits will be taken care of, and start from the oldest sit to the newest

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> freeze james to stop them from arresting more people and ban james for 2 weeks for mass rda

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> i would bring katie to a sit and ask if katie had a hit or any valid reason to kill tasid, and state that if you are a cop you cannot kos someone for self defence. if there is no valid reason from katie, i would give a warn for RDM
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 09:27 AM by TheDoctor.)

+REP
Seems Friendly
Knowledgeable of ULX & Server Rules
PlayTime 
Posts & Score

-REP
Warnings (Total 11)

OVERALL

+REP
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

(10-18-2018, 07:02 PM)TheDoctor Wrote: +REP
Seems Friendly
Knowledgeable of ULX & Server Rules
PlayTime 
Posts & Score

-REP
Warnings (Total 11)
Try to make your app more detailed if possible

OVERALL

-\+ REP (Neutral)

yes about the reps i have no excuses but some of them were to be removed but i never got around to it, and some (most would agree) were a bit more unfair than others
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

+++++rep!

Most staff right now don't know you or your past, which I'll carefully explain. Exhility was your daily-roleplayer who made himself a bad first impression and was hated by some staff members because he disagreed with them on some parts. The hate on Exhility was blatantly going everywhere, even those who never saw him in-game, held a grudge for him because they let others speak the worst of Exhility without his side mentioned. The mentioned staff members literally denied to see Exhility improving and kept on igniting the fire. Eventually, Exhility had enough and decided to leave the community for his good which I entirely understood and respected. Now that you're actually applying for staff, you brought a smile on my face knowing that you feel welcome now that certain people are gone. You're very active, you play daily and you're very communicative and talkative with people who don't seek arguments and conflicts. Your knowledge of the rules is beyond firm and by the time you've decided to apply, you've got them all in your head - even if you have 11 warnings from your time in Hawk a few months back, I believe you very much changed and you're not going to disappoint. I also do believe you know ULX because you've seen most of us in work / experienced it by yourself, and I'd very much like to see you as a staff member in action. I will also assure there will be no blue-cats in your path. Wink

Good luck Exhility!

+REP
"Knows" ULX
Good Playtime
Good Server score
Friendly
Active on discord

-REP
Don't see ig much
dont see on forums much

Overall +REP.

Best of luck. We would be lucky to have you on the team. Wink
[Image: 1794951.gif]

Definite +rep from me - this boyo is hella active and he does the right thing, and... basically everything Kai said.

The big amount of warns is almost entirely to blame on the previous large-scale Exhility targeting (because he called them out on their shit, they started slandering him).

When fighting against this slander, i had to work closely together with Exhility, and during this time (excepting some shady things in the beginning) he'd proven to me time and time again he had the properties to be a good staff member.

So... again, yes, definitely +rep!
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

Overall + REP

+ Rep
- 1w of playtime
- Knows ULX
- Love you boi (Very Friendly) 
- Active 
- Lots of server score
- Detailed

- Rep
- 11 Warns

I really agree with what Kai said. Hope you get what you want Exhility!
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator} 

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 08:49 PM by Flame (2).)

+reps

Playtime
Quite Detailed
Knows ULX
Very Active
Seen Many Times

-rep

Warns

Overall +rep
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

+reps
For the most part active
Has the ULX Knowledge
No bad issues recently
solid server score

-reps
Slightly dodgy past if I remember xD
high amount of warns

Overall, ill give you a + rep, good luck with your application!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Yknow what they say, sixth's times the charm. Denied Accepted.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]