>> Shadow Charmer

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:82077363

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Players (2)

What are their names*
>> As stated in the title, Sameteris and jelpus

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:106324439 (Sameteris) and STEAM_0:0:83381054 (jelpus)

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Well, basically, I scanned these two players' base (it was the one on the alley near the bank) and upon discovering illegals, I then warranted the player Sameteris to start a raid, after announcing it, I came in and started ramming all doors. Tennis was with me and him, for some reason, followed me into the base (I believe it was because he had a hit on Sameteris) and as laws did not say anything about others (apart from SWAT members) not being able to raid, I just let him follow. Here is my evidence as well as a witness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...RSVHDHSHTE (I recommend watching it on 720p)

As it can be seen, everything goes smoothly and I even destroy two printers that are there pretty much as a lure, but upon arriving at the crouching spot, there is a prop blocking the way, however, there was no keypad to be seen, which Tennis can confirm, what would make this base unraidable unless you were a SWAT as me. I batter rammed that last fading door and just unleashed Ragnarok. And that pretty much sums up everything, I told Tennis about it being a fail base but he had got off as he was busy, so I just thought I'd call a sit in-game, although when I checked, the two were not there any more, that's why I just decided to create it here.

All in all, there is not much else to say, it'd have been quite worse if I had been a thief and couldn't have ended the raid due to no keypad being in sight.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Will get Sameteris to respond, jelpus is not in the Discord server so I can't notify him.

I have looked at the video you sent and yes you did not find the keypad for the last prop. It was hidden on the prop itself (Specifically behing the sticky note to the right hand side of the prop). I do not have proof of this using your video but i can recreate it in game. I do not know if this counts as prop blocking since the keypad was located on the side of the prop itself, although the prop was rather large.

[Image: fFy0mbm.png]

I'm not seeing anything..

yeah that is what i'm saying they didnt go around the side of the prop to spot it properly

(19-10-2018, 09:59 AM)Sameteris Wrote: yeah that is what i'm saying they didnt go around the side of the prop to spot it properly

Well.
 - Keypads and buttons need to be right next to the fading door they are operating. They must be visible and fake keypads aren't allowed.
I'll give you a verbal this time, make sure the keypad is visible and easy to spot in the future. Do not attempt to hide it.

Closed.