Aze Staff Application V3 (im counting, yes)

#1
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2018, 08:29 PM by Azeran.)

It's me again, hi I'm aze and I'm reapplying for staff for my third time. all this information is genuine and real. Thanks

Aze


In-Game Name
>>KZ Aze

Preferred Name
>>Aze/Azeran

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted | Premium

Date of Birth
>>24/05/2004

Age
>>14

Gender
>>Male

Country
>>Ireland

Timezone
>>UTC +00

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2 Days 2 Hours ( I am trying to work on this continuously as it annoys me that I have such low playtime) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1542869622

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>4 (Three of which are active) (Again I am trying to keep warns to a minimum as it will help me enjoy my RP Experience) 

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>?AzzyAze?#8111

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>1103

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No, sadly

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, I have good knowledge of ULX and if I am unsure of any commands I can do !menu to find the appropriate command, for example 
!noclip 
!warn {name} {reason} 
!xban !ban {name} {time} {reason} (only use if xbans is not working) 
!freeze {name}
!unfreeze {name}
!return {name}
!goto {name} 
!bring {name}
!logs 
/s (staff-chat)
@ (Staff report chat)

Most above commands with {name} can be replaced with * for all (forbidden) or @ for looking at.( This should also be unusunused unless required) If I am a slow typer I can bind these commands as needed
Example: Open console with f10>type Bind {letter} @say {command}> press bound key in game and the command you typed will be put into effect.


How often can you moderate the server?
>>2-5 hours on weekdays and 3-9 hours on weekends

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>50-70 Although this is not my quota and I will always do as many sits as needed no matter how long it takes, it will also depend on the popularity of the server.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am quite a humorous person but I can be serious and rightful when needed, for example when I am doing a sit or if I am in a staff meeting I am able to be serious and if I am off duty I can be humorous and funny, I also can be fair and forgiving most times but if someone breaks the rules I know I cant be as forgiving as my usual self.
In my free time I like to spend my time on this server, browsing servers on Gmod, trying to create successful mods and addons that don't always work out and browsing discord and the forums, in my free time I also like to play on my Xbox on rainbow six siege, a tac-realism game, I have invested over 1500 hours into siege and I expect to do so with this server, I also like to play a bit of football in my free time and occasionally watching football matches, I support the team Arsenal.
I prefer football to other sports like rugby because it requires skill and concentration (not that rugby doesn't have it) football also requires tactics ( a bit like siege) and it is a difficult sport to master.

That is all I have to say about my personality and hobbies.
Aze

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I feel that you should hire me as a staff member because I am willing to do whatever it takes to do good and do well in this server. I would also spend most of my time on duty trying to keep rule breakers to a minimum and making sure rules are not broken. I have no wish to be biased so I will only do sits including my gang member if it is essential to do so (if short-staffed) I also feel that if I become a staff member I can be active most times I am at home and will be able to roam/answer sits all day and try to watch and stay as fair as possible.
      
I would like to become a staff member as i believe i have the dedication and the charisma of a staff member whether it is replying to other peoples staff applications or being in gmod and doing sits with people it does not bother me what i do because i know in the long term i am making an affect in the community of hawk servers and making it funnier for everybody in it. i also have had experience as i used to be a staff member on multiple servers so i know and understand the rules and do not intend on breaking them.

Aze
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means random death match it is when someone kills someone else for no valid reason, for example, Bob killed jack because he didn't like his player model  that would be classed as rdm as he didn't have a legitimate reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR means new life rule it is when someone returns to there death spot within the nlr time, for example, Jack raided bob then returned in one minute and killed jack that classes as nlr as he didn't wait 3 mins

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Fail rp is when someone pulls a gun out on you while you have them at gunpoint and running away while at gunpoint, for example, Jack started mugging Hugo at gunpoint Hugo then pulls out a gun and shoots jack.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling it is when a player is not roleplaying and is clearly not planning on roleplaying anytime soon, for instance, Apple keeps on following Jack repeatedly annoying him by prop blocking him and continuously following him that would be trolling

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I will take the first sit If I don't see any other admins take the others I will ask them politely in staff chat If one or two admins can come on duty and handle a few of the other sits that have been made.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would freeze James straight away and take him to a location with no one else near after that I would continue to type !xban In the chat and ban him for MRDA after that I would proceed to pull out my un-arrest baton no clip to the PD and un-arrest everyone who got rdad as If I would leave them there it would ruin their experience and they would just be sat in jail for no reason.  

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring them all to a sit and ask all of them for there side of the story I would then go on to ask Katie why she killed tasid if she doesn't have a reason I would warn her for rdm and then return her I would then move on to the tramp I would ask him why he attempted to kill tasid if he said no reason I would warn him for ardm if the tramp said he warned tasid to go away and tasid refused then he tried to kill him then it is allowed and I would let them both go I would also make sure the tramp only used his fists or his knife to damage tasid as if he didn't, then it classes as fail RP. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my staff application, I thank you all for your responses, If I am denied I will use such responses to work toward a better staff application.
-Aze
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

#2

What I changed: with>wish
Reason: grammar error
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

#3

+reps
Major amount of detail
Seen a couple times ig
Knowledge of ulx

-reps
4 warns


Overall +rep good luck with your application.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

#4
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2018, 10:30 AM by Milk.)

+reps
Active on the server and I’ve seen you many times ingame
Active on the forums with a decent score
High amount of detail
Knows ULX
-reps
You have 4 warns 3 of which are active
I’ve seen you build multiple failbases (4 fading doors, crouch, angle abuse,) if you can’t follow the rules well yourself, I disagree with you enforcing them.

Overall neutral

#5

I have now gained knowledge of multiple types of failbases and I understand that they are against the rules and I will not create such bases, although now I can understand what bases are failbases or what is angle abusing and I shall no longer use such bases to my advantage, I shall also try to stop such rules from being broken again and I am sorry for the rules i have broke during that time,
Thank you everyone for the replies.
Aze
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

#6

-rep

- You have tried many times, showing that you do care about this
- Good amount of detail
- 4 warns (3 being active) is a lot!
- Not much time added to playtime since last time
- Low discord server score

I'm sorry, but I have not seen you online too much lately. It seems that you post apps but you're never there in-game. I see that you are trying, but you need to continue to work on it. You admitted to your low playtime and trying to improve it, please fully improve it to more then try later. Me not seeing you online may be my fault, sorry if that is the case. Anyhow, you have greatly improved on your detail compared to your last time's app. Still, best of luck to you!

#7

Overall Neutral

+ Good Detail
+ Decent amount of posts
+ Commited
- 3 Active warns
- Not much playtime or discord score
Big Boi Ex Staff

#8

+reps
Committed to it
Detailed application

-reps
Low playtime
Low Discord score
3 active warns and 4 in total

Overall -rep, good luck nevertheless
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#9

+REPS
-Detailed
-Seen on server

-REPS
-Low discord score
-4 warns

#10

Again, thanks everyone for the replies, there is not much I can do about my warns except trying to keep them to a minimum, which I am trying to do. I am still trying to work on my playtime and server score.
All this information will be used in my next staff app (if I don't get banned and if this one gets denied) to make it better, thanks

Aze
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)