Cobra's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 23-10-2018, 06:47 PM by Cobra. Edit Reason: adding more detail )

In-Game Name
>> Cobraa

Preferred Name
>> Cobra

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>>29/05/2005

Country
>>Scotland

Timezone
>>GMT+2

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2d 55m  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1542953916

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1542954981

Have you been banned before?
>>  No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Kinda, but I am trying to be more active

What is your Discord Username?
>> [Image: 2dcce6668e085caf506bff23c5fdec59.svg]Cobra[Image: 2dcce6668e085caf506bff23c5fdec59.svg]#3029

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 113 (Yes I know it's low, I didn't realise it was needed till I actually checked the requirements, but it will get higher)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Flame

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes - here is some examples (just using my name as a example) !ban Cobra 2w MassRDA
!kick Cobra !goto Cobra !bring Cobra !god Cobra !cloak Cobra !ungod cobra !uncloak cobra !freeze Cobra !jail Cobra 120 !tp Cobra

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate the server every day, except Wednesdays and Saturdays (but they may change in the future)

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>40+ 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Hey my name is Cobra (i'd prefer not to say my real name) I am 13, Well what could I say about my personality, I guess I am funny (depends on your humour really) I am approachable, friendly,  a decent guy (according to some people) and I like to have fun. Now my hobbies are Gaming on my PC mainly playing Garry's Mod or on my xbox I played mixed games on my xbox, Pennyboarding (only really do in the summer cause the weather is Scotland is bad), Cycling around my area. Football, I used to be in my school team ages ago, but I quit as I was getting quite bored, I do some go-karting with Flame every once and a while, I have a airsoft gun that I usually just shoot stuff with if I get bored, and I play with my cats if they can be bothered

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire me because I have plenty of experience on DarkRP, I have never abused my powers, my objective is to keep HawkServers a friendly and safe server and get rid of rulebreakers by punishing them fairly and treating players equally. I will be active alot mainly every day of the week so you can rely on me for being on the server, so I will be able to be on duty alot, I can help new players to the game as I have 4897 hours on Garry's Mod so I am experienced with the game, so I can help new players to the server or the gamemode. I respect my higher-ups and follow what they say. I really want to help out the community as much as I possibly can and meet new players as I go. I have a good knowledge of the rules. I know how to use ULX, for all commands such as !goto, !bring, !kick, etc. (servers I was staff on if anyones wondering, MethRP for 2 years got up to Head-Admin Rank, RivalGamers for 4 months got up to Mod, Optizonegaming for 7 months (around that) got up to Admin, TitanRP or Titangaming 2 months Senior Mod, and there was a few other but I cannot remember as they were a while ago)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM is Random Death Match, it is when a player randomly kills another player with no RP reason such as a player kills someone for AFK

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR is when a player remembers their previous lifes knowledge or they die and come back to where they died. Such as a player gets killed and comes back to the area soon after they spawned.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when a player does something that is not realistic. such as No-gravity bathtubs.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when a player is messing around and has no intention to roleplay. Such as a player messing around and minging and annoying others with no intent to roleplay

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>If I am the only staff member online, I will go on duty, and take each sit carefully listen to both sides of the story, attempt to get evidence, then figure out if the player should get punished or not, then I'll see if I can get another staff member on to see if they can help me.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would go on duty, freeze James, tell him what he did wrong ("Hey James, do you understand why you have been frozen (if he says no) I froze you because you were arresting everyone, I'm gonna ban you for 2 weeks so you can think about your actions and this may give you time to read to rules if you are coming back to this server, if you are not coming back then you don't need to do what I just said) and then ban him for 2 weeks so he can think about his actions (These sentences are probably what I would say depending on the situation).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would go on duty, goto Katie, tell Katie what they did wrong,("Hey Katie, do you understand why I am here (if they say no) I am here because Tasid reported that you killed him without a valid RP reason so I'm just gonna give you a warn for RDM, don't do it again please)" then warn them for RDM then unfreeze them (These sentences are probably what I would say depending on the situation)
Cobra // Premium // +REP ME HERE[url=https://hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=2210][/url]

+Rep
0 warns
Seen in-game
Friendly

-rep
Not enough detail
Low server score
Low playtime (like me)

Overall Neutral

Good luck on your app anyways!
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

(This post was last modified: 19-10-2018, 10:14 PM by Flame (2).)

+reps

Bans
Warns
Active on server
Kind
Friendly
Knows ULX

-reps

Server Score

Overall +rep
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

+reps
No warns
No bans

-reps
Low playtime
Inactive in both Discord and forums
"Knows" ULX yet gives no examples of it
A bit underage
Little detail on the procedures of the given situations the player can find himself in
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+REP

No Warns
Knows ULX
Active on the server
Seems friendly

-REP

Playtime
Score & Posts
You can explain more in the Situations
Age 13 (Maybe mature idk)

Overall

+/- REP (neutral)

-------------------
Good Luck
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

+reps
0 warns
Appears to know ULX

-reps
Barely seen you on
Low play time
Not really actuve on forums
Low discord score

Overall, im going to give you -REP, good luck with your application.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Overall -rep
+ No warns
+ ULX Knowledge
- Not much playtime
- Low forum posts
- Low server score
Big Boi Ex Staff

+REPS
-Knows ULX
-0 warns
-no bans

-REPS
-playtime
-server score
+/- [Neutral]

I'd like to thank everyone for replying to my staff application and giving me -reps as I take these as suggestions and I will use in further applications (if this one gets denied) but if not I still thank you as this could help for other servers - Cobra
Cobra // Premium // +REP ME HERE[url=https://hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=2210][/url]

+REP
-Scottish (like me, where shouts btw)
-ULX Knowledge
-Bans
-warns

-REP
-Hardly see you IG
-Low server score
-low forum posts
-inactive
-underage

Overall