Please Increase

(This post was last modified: 19-10-2018, 10:13 PM by Flame (2).)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> To increase the raid timer 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Well, having only 8 minutes for 1 raid, gets very boring, You might be close to getting in the base and nope, the timer ends, Can we please get the timer increased to something like 15 or 20?

The Rule >   Raids can only last for a maximum of 8 minutes.
FLAME
Admin!

15/20 mins? That is way too long.... 10 minutes maximum but there's no need for nothing longer than that. I have rare occasions where when raiding i run out of time, an extra 2 minutes would do, not 7-12.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(19-10-2018, 10:21 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote: 15/20 mins? That is way too long.... 10 minutes maximum but there's no need for nothing longer than that. I have rare occasions where when raiding i run out of time, an extra 2 minutes would do, not 7-12.

I understand, but you get they bases, that you struggle to even get in the first door, it takes ages,
FLAME
Admin!

Raiding a base goes in two different ways, right off the bat;
1. The base is a fair base, and you're given a chance to kill the base owner. Alternatively, the base owner is AFK or absent. You can get inside and then outside again with ease, enjoying your spoils.
2. The base is an unfair base, with base owners hiding behind one-ways and other scummy basing techniques because they're bad at the game. There's no chance for you to get in or start cracking without being shot. You just sit outside the base for eight minutes hoping to land a lucky shot on the baser.

You'll never get into the second one unless you get super lucky. No amount of time will help you there- it's boring for both parties.
If you take longer than 8 minutes during the first one you're just trying to piss off the base owner by occupying their base.

Extra time will not help - we need to take care of unfair bases.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]