Ivik's Staff Application

Big Grin 

In-Game Name
>>ivikTV

Preferred Name
>>Ivik

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>9.5.2004

Country
>>Czech Republic

Timezone
>>+1 GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://ctrlv.cz/FfCb

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://ctrlv.cz/ANn5

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> ivikTV#4727

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 416

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Yes : Broxus

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes
!ban: [player] [time] [reason] Bans player.
!kick: [player] [reason] Kicks player.
!warn [player] [reason] Warns player.
!goto: [player] Goes to player.
!return: [player] Returns player back to hsi position.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Per day 2-5 hours

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> How many would be posible.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My name is Ivan, I am 14 years old and I come from Czech Republic. I have many sports: Alkamf-Jitsu (karate), Football and singing lessons. I go to primary school in 8.class. I am also youtuber and I like to record videos on youtube. I have fun while I am recording games with friends and editing too. I have most time at weekends and Fridays, I could say that I am the whole day on PC at weekends. I have pretty good computer. I am being everyday outside with friends. I have won a lot of medals of my sports. My favourite games on my PC is Garry's Mod (DarkRP), Friday 13th, Overwatch, Sea of Thieves and other games. My favourite colour is green and I love spaghetti. My life is pretty interesting becouse I always meet some new and interesting problems.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I was on a lot server in admin team and I have also a lot of experinces with ULX commands, any RDM,NLR,RDA or other problems that breaks rules, I know how to handle it. I think I would make a good staff member as despite being denied before I have learnt from my mistakes and realised what i was doing wrong and i have tried to improve. I will try my best to be a competent staff member and i will be as active as humanly possible in the time that i can be active and on my pc, as gmod is pretty much the only game i play with a few exceptions. I am not being rude for any rude hassles. I have show alot of positivity to the server and the players on it always trying to help out new players with questions. am able to understand both of the stories during a sit, and point out where was a person wrong and why is it not allowed to do that and that & what to do instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random DeathMatch, [Bot1 killed Bot2, because he didn't like his hat]. (Killing someone for a non-RP reason)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule [Bot1 raided Bots2 base and used keypad code that he knew before he died] 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Failrp is if you would Take information from ooc chat or pull out a gun while being mugged.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is doing nothing to RP and just annoying people for fun.
 Example. Bot5 called an admin just to tell him a joke. Meaning he will waste his time.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would take the one at the top cause it's the oldest one, then i would type in staff chat or discord that there are a lot of sits pending and that we need someone to take them asap.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Let's say it was MRDA so i would ban him for 2 weeks.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would first bring all of them to a sit and ask why did the tramp try to kill tasid. Let's say he didn't mean it and the logs show that he only damaged tasid twice, so i would verbal warn him and ask why did Katie kill tasid ? Let's say she says "he's my roommate". Because Katie didn't have any rp relation with the tramp, it was RDM, so i would warn her for RDM and return everyone.

+reps
No warns

-reps
Low playtime
Low server score and barely reaches posts required for forums
Didn't really explain NLR nor give a proper example of it
Unclear explanation of FailRP. The example, however, is okay
Doesn't really follow the correct procedure on the MRDA situation

If you have previous experience from other servers, would you mind telling the community which are they?
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+REP

No Warns
Some Staff Experience
Knowledgeable of the server rules

-REP

Playtime
Score & Posts
Explain deeply in FailRP & NLR

Overall

-REP

-------------------
Good Luck
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

+reps
No warns
Appears to have experience

-reps
Dont think ive actually seen you on
Low playtime
Low server score
Situation answers are not correct

Overall, -REP from me, good luck though!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2018, 10:03 AM by Milk.)

+reps
You have 0 warnings which shows that you can follow the rules
Could you elaborate on being an admin on another server? Which server(s) have you been staff on?
-reps
Never seen ingame and you have low playtime
Not active on forums
Not active on discord with a low server score
You’ve answered some questions wrong

Overall BIG -rep
I don’t understand how Czech Republic works but you’re 14 and go to ‘Primary School’?? Also Broxus who is your relative (Adam) which I’m assuming is your brother is also 14 so you are either lying about your age or you’re twins or cousins.

Neutral

- Seen you in-game once or twice, yet not too much (please improve playtime)
- Not active on discord (416 server score is very low)
- No warns or bans
- Has some ULX Knowledge

Good luck with your app! I suggest adding more detail into the situations area.

(10-20-2018, 09:59 AM)Milk Wrote: +reps
Could you elaborate on being an admin on another server? Which server(s) have you been staff on?
-reps
Not active on forums

Overall BIG -rep
I don’t understand how Czech Republic works but you’re 14 and go to ‘Primary School’?? Also Broxus who is your relative (Adam) which I’m assuming is your brother is also 14 so you are either lying about your age or you’re twins or cousins.

To say the truth. Broxus isnt my brother. I am really 14 and half and he is in Czech Republic far like 2-3 hours. I dont know him in real life I just meth him on server.

Overall -rep
+ No warns
+ Decent detail
- Low server score
- Low posts
- Low playtime
Big Boi Ex Staff

(10-20-2018, 10:27 AM)ivikTV civilgamers.com Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 09:59 AM)Milk Wrote: +reps
-reps
Not active on forums

Overall BIG -rep

To say the truth. Broxus isnt my brother. I am really 14 and half and he is in Czech Republic far like 2-3 hours. I dont know him in real life I just meth him on server.

Now, what's the point of lying about having relatives on the server? Also, as you are ignoring the questions of which communities you were a staff member on, I assume you are lying about that too.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(10-20-2018, 01:51 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 10:27 AM)ivikTV civilgamers.com Wrote: [quote='Milk' pid='38563' dateline='1540029597']
+reps
-reps
Not active on forums

Overall BIG -rep

Now, what's the point of lying about having relatives on the server? Also, as you are ignoring the questions of which communities you were a staff member on, I assume you are lying about that too.

Can I ask you why you replying two times on my staff application?