Aryen's Resignation

Today 2 months ago I just became a Recruit on this server. These 2 months have been fantastic, I really enjoyed being staff and helping people out with all I could, but there were also situations which made me thought about resigning. In fact I didn't really think I was gonna resign this early but here I am. These past few days I've been inactive on the server, and that's because I've so much shit to do with school like studying for GCSEs and with practice starting I have about 2 hours free a day and whenever I find some free time I'd rather spend it on myself like going out or something.
 I'd like to thank everyone on the staff team, they're all amazing, especially the seniors and Blast, couldn't ever ask for better leaders than you guys. This was a great experience and I'm really happy with what I achieved, getting to Moderator which was pretty much a goal when I first became a Recruit. Now to shorten this up, just because I'm resigning doesn't mean that I'm leaving the server, so expect me to join sometimes. Wink
Aryen

Hawk Ex-Moderator

Leave a +rep

Cya, thank you for all of your work <3

Aryen,

It was nice having you on the team and i wish you the best of luck with school and you are welcome back
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

going to miss you Aryan, good luck with GCSE's Sad

Sad to see you leaving aryen, thank you for all the work you did and good luck with the GCSEs!

Thank you everyone Big Grin
Aryen

Hawk Ex-Moderator

Leave a +rep

sad seeing you leave man gl for your future man and gl with your GCSE's
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

Thanks for everything Aryen, have fun and good luck with your GCSE's!
Big Boi Ex Staff

I didn't really get to know you, but from the few sits I had with you, you seemed like a really nice person. Good luck with school Smile
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

Sad sad to see a goood staff member go
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x