add double barrel to perma item shop

Saw someone talk about how it's unfair people with custom jobs get to have weapons everyone else can't, and that got me thinking of how strong the double barrel is and how it can only be acquired by paying real money or winning in a giveaway. And no one really likes pay to win. So add it to the perma items so everyone has the chance to buy it.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

-rep
Double barrel is extremely powerful and blocked by a pay wall because of that. If everyone on the server had the opportunity to earn a few million and buy a double barrel there would be chaos, and no one would enjoy playing.

(10-20-2018, 01:01 PM)Tennism8 Wrote: -rep
Double barrel is extremely powerful and blocked by a pay wall because of that. If everyone on the server had the opportunity to earn a few million and buy a double barrel there would be chaos, and no one would enjoy playing.

So whoever has some money to spend is allowed to have an extremely powerful that the majority of the weapon can't have access to? That's pay to win.

I never said that it should be a few million to buy the double barrel, however at least 30 mil, like the dragonlore. This stops it from being pay-to-win, and gives people who work hard enough to earn a lot of money an equal opportunity to get this weapon.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

+rep
It would be nice as it is one of the most OP weapons and it being restricted to donors just makes the game a Pay2Win. Adding it as a permanent item maybe yeah, a couple mil is too low of a price, but $30 mil - $50 mil would be a reasonable price.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

30 million is way too little for such a powerful gun. It should be atleast 150 million MINIMUM, as that is what some people (including me) payed to access to the double barrel. It’s way too powerful to be available at such low cost, along with the fact people have already payed their money for it.

-rep u can just get lucky with flips? and earn 30mil , even then if u want the db just buy it from the store theres a reason we dont everyone on the server running arounf with db's
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

-rep

Having the double barrel on the perm weapons shop will be to op, the reason it costs is beacuse how good it is
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

-rep

It's blocked behind a paywall for a reason. It would be unfair for people who have bought the DB with real money if it comes to the perma store in game.
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

+rep If it was a fair price [30m-40m] then I dont see the problem with it, its pay to win so it would be nice to have an option to work for it in game not do actual work IRL for it :/
[Image: Jake_ting.png]

(10-20-2018, 07:55 PM)✘ Jake ✘ Wrote: +rep If it was a fair price [30m-40m] then I dont see the problem with it, its pay to win so it would be nice to have an option to work for it in game not do actual work IRL for it :/

As I said if it were to be added, it should be nowhere near 30mil as everyone would have access to it. Atleast 150 mil or not at all. The gun is blocked for a reason.