Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:72178502

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Player

What are their names*
>> [VDT] Shadow Charmer

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:1:82077363

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> This guy gave below my staff applications 3 replies. In one reply he said everything fine. He said +REPS and -REPS ok. In second reply he started saying I am lying that I don't know Broxus (He can't know it so I don't know why is saying something like that) and he was saying I wasnt in moderation team only becouse I didnt write in my staff application on what server I was in moderation team so he started farming posts in my staff application of totally stupid things. In third one I guess he removed it becouse I can't find it now but he started saying on discord how I am bad for a-team and he doesn't even know me and he is starting talking about me lyes in staff applications, on discord. I didn't do anything to him and he started being rude on me.

(This post was last modified: 20-10-2018, 06:16 PM by [VDT] Shadow Charmer. Edit Reason: UPDATE )

I just am going to say relatives = siblings/cousins. As stated by Milkman in your app, Broxus and you are not relatives.

And I am just going to leave what CatOnWeirdStuff said on your application as well (in regards to your comment asking why I was posting twice in your app):
Because he is allowed to. Since you lied on one thing,there must be some else you lied on, he is allowed to tell his opinion on you and your application,he is a player,who is a part of a vote that decides your outcome, (if you are going to be an admin,or not).

All I need to say is I posted the second time to push a question which you have avoided three times now and the third one pretty much just answering your question.

Edit and update:
Right after creating the report, you went on Discord, @'d me and called me a kid.

Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 20-10-2018, 06:19 PM by Kai.)

(20-10-2018, 06:08 PM)ivikTV civilgamers.com Wrote: I can't find it now but he started saying on discord how I am bad for a-team and he doesn't even know me and he is starting talking about me lyes in staff applications, on discord. I didn't do anything to him and he started being rude on me.[/size]

Don't have proof don't mention it.

Relatives = siblings & cousins, a friend is not a relative.
He tried to point out your error and questioned you.

Denied.