Make Alumni Better

(This post was last modified: 20-10-2018, 09:30 PM by Luk3xx.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Alumni

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
I think this suggestion goes for most alumni but can we get some more stuff plz papi?

My suggestion is:
Alumni Discord chat
Alumni forum rank 
More noticeable color for alumni rank in discord 
Alumni separate rank in discord

How would your suggestion improve the server?
This is a small suggestion but I feel it is nice to ex staff whom earned alumni. This is because a lot of us cannot be staff because of the time it takes up but we still want to be active throughout the discord and even forums. DMT is currently not available basically so this would just be a small change, but big in the eyes of everyone with alumni rank.
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Nah, i am an Alumni, we shan't deserve better we left, why should we deserve it? We basically let the server down by leaving Sad I feel as if i earned enough respect being given "Alumni" <3 Thanks for that @Kai!
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

(20-10-2018, 09:33 PM)Connor Wrote: Nah, i am an Alumni, we shan't deserve better we left, why should we deserve it? We basically let the server down by leaving Sad I feel as if i earned enough respect being given "Alumni" <3 Thanks for that @Kai!

I don’t mean to sound all needy and stuff when saying the suggestion. I was just wondering because these simple things mean a lot. We have let hawk down by leaving, but for a lot of alumni it’s not just because they want to leave. It’s usually because they have to. That’s why I feel for the people who still want to stay in contact with Hawk a lot, this is just a nice little thing.
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Not really needed, if anything alumni (if you decide to come back) should help you in staff apps as it shows you were a hard working dedicated staff, you should def get a forum rank tho
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(20-10-2018, 10:59 PM)Alta Wrote: Not really needed, if anything alumni (if you decide to come back) should help you in staff apps as it shows you were a hard working dedicated staff, you should def get a forum rank tho

Alta the forum rank was my main one tbh so thanks for support bb
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

(20-10-2018, 11:36 PM)Luk3xx Wrote:
(20-10-2018, 10:59 PM)Alta Wrote: Not really needed, if anything alumni (if you decide to come back) should help you in staff apps as it shows you were a hard working dedicated staff, you should def get a forum rank tho

Alta the forum rank was my main one tbh so thanks for support bb

a forum rank will def make things alot better for old staff mainly for them to flex B)
but nah srsly pls
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

Forum rank should stay Premium, tag should be alumni.

Denied. When Hyper made the Alumni rank, it was something special in itself on the Discord. I'm unfortunately not going to add it to the forums, sorry. I have no intentions of changing the color either.