Reconnecting For Printers

After the new update last night where new printers were added, more people have reconnected to get them back. This is because you only have 1 printer and if its stolen, its gone. Is there, and should there be a definitive rule about this? 

The thing is, I don't blame the people who reconnect to get them back, I mean, if you get raided and your printers gone you realistically have no chance of getting it back and have to raid the people who raided you. 
Today, I have raided a couple bases and have kept barely any of the printers. I just raid them, and they just reconnect, I think it's a bit too harsh to ban them for 1 day for Reconnecting To Avoid Role Play - if that's even allowed, but I just think the system has to be reworked.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

That's RTARP if they reconnect, which is a one day ban.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 21-10-2018, 04:12 PM by Kai.)

(21-10-2018, 02:13 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote: That's RTARP if they reconnect, which is a one day ban.

^^

It's already a rule, it was changed from Leaving To Avoid Roleplay to Reconnecting To Avoid Roleplay - which means we won't punish people who ragequit after getting their printers stolen, but we'll punish those who reconnect to get them back.

If they reconnect to get those printers back then they just don't want anyone else to have their printers and that's basically FailRP in my opinion. So hold the rule but I shall only do a warning for the first time if they repeat do a ban, that's how I feel punishing them.

No. They should straight up receive a ban. If they want to throw a hissy fit because someone better than them took their printers then they should grow a pair and take it like a man.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

There's a rule in place against that, it's RTARP. Instant 1-day ban.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

Yeah. And so it should be. Only wimps reconnect. That ain't gon do any good. You still lose money!
(27-10-2018, 07:30 PM)Jodul Wrote: There's a rule in place against that, it's RTARP. Instant 1-day ban.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(27-10-2018, 05:35 PM)Ciaran Wrote: No. They should straight up receive a ban. If they want to throw a hissy fit because someone better than them took their printers then they should grow a pair and take it like a man.

(27-10-2018, 07:32 PM)Ciaran Wrote: Yeah. And so it should be. Only wimps reconnect. That ain't gon do any good. You still lose money!
(27-10-2018, 07:30 PM)Jodul Wrote: There's a rule in place against that, it's RTARP. Instant 1-day ban.

That's a little bit of very unnessecary toxic masculinity.

They don't get printers taken by people "better than them", they get steamrolled by people with overpowered guns and raiding gear that then retreat into literally unraidable bases because the basing rules are still broken.
If they just came online to print, and someone takes away their one printer, then they're going to be bored to death and want to get their printer back, which is impossible through the normal route. If they really like the server, they want to keep playing and reconnect to get their printer back so there's something for them to do. If they become sad, they just leave.

But it's still fact that, unless you're wallhacking or get extremely lucky (and someone is actively defending one of the broken meta-bases), you're not going to get your printer back. So i definitely understand why people choose to reconnect. 

And yes, they still lose the money spent on upgrades or purchasing it initially, but they're not able buy another one until the last one is destroyed (which never happens- you've seen the screenshots).
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

Yea, if they reconnect, its against the rules so they can get a 1 day ban
FLAME
Admin!