Steve's Staff Application (Read note)

#1
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2018, 06:36 PM by Dyno.)

Hi, people of the world!
Yeah, it's me, Stevey (still not my real name), For certain reasons I was gone for a week,
So, nope, I wasn't inactive af, I was just... away, I'll call it that.
Plus, I know that I might look immature to certain people but who really see my in-game and reply, know what kind of person I'm so, read carefully and I'm aware of that I'm young, but I'm determined to become a staff member and put 90% effort in it (1% for school and 9% for "OTHERS")



In-Game Name

>> Steve Maffio.

Preferred Name
>> Steve.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted.

Date of Birth
>>23.02.2006

Age
>>12

Gender
>>Male

Country
>>Israel

Timezone
>>GMT+2 / IST (Israel Standard Time)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1w 0d 2h 17m

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 (3 of them should get inactive soon).

Have you been banned before?
>>  Yes BUT it was a false ban that got revoked after few hours.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>> BlueDino2302#2153 / Steve Maffio (on the D. Server).

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>3057

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, instead of writing it all over, I'll take what I wrote in my last application.
My ULX experience / knowledge:

!logs - Open the server logs, see the damage, kills, etc.
!slay [username] - Kill the selected player.
!bring [username] - Bring the selected player.
!return [username] - Return the selected player (may only work if he was brought by anyone).
!kick [username] [reason / note] - Kick the selected username with a reason / a note.
!xban - Opens the ban menu (updated).
!ban [username] [time] [reason / note] - Bans the selected player manually with a time and a reason / a note.
!gag [username] - Disable the selected player ability to speak (voice).
!mute [username] - Disable the selected player ability to talk (chat).
!goto [username] - Teleport you to the selected player.
!god - Sets the player / your HP to infinite, god's you in short.
!ungod - Disable god effect.
/refund - Open a menu that let you refund weapons to player who got RDM'd / need refund for other valid reasons.
!jail [username] [time] - Jail (put the player in a small cell) the selected player for amount of time. 
!warn [username] [reason] - Warn the selected player for the reason stated.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>6-8 hours a day.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>35-50.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My real life name is Eyal, I'm a 7th grader that just got in mid-school, I like playing soccer and I'm Jewish. I was borne in Israel and my favorite hobby (on the PC) that surprise isn't related to this application, I love making applications. Yeah, yeah, might sound weird but it's a hobby. I love playing Garry's Mod (DRP) so much, that's the coolest gamemode. I was playing Minecraft for a year, found out Minecraft is a very immature games that addict 8 years old kids, I was playing Roblox FNAF for half a year, left it, played Undertale for the rest of the year, left it, AND AS EVERY GAMER / PERSON IN HAWK, played Roblox and still playing a bit. I love combat and RP games, they are cool, I love Barret's, I wish that Barret was a woman, I could give it "FEW SHOTS". I had a fight with Diego for a certain reason, and, Diego, I'm sorry. Well, end of this section.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I got past experience as a staff member, small Roblox servers and some bigs (Don't ask why).
I know ULX very well, it's my third time trying and someone gave me a +Rep once for a real resaon, and this person is a good person.
"+Rep
Learning for past mistakes." This person got something that WAS important and I'm trying to do, I know that I got inactive in-game but I already said why, I know that I got inactive in forums and I explained why, but I still tried to be on the Discord because I had access to it.
I know the reason that I got declined last time, and I hope Blast will forgive me for what I said, and no I didn't "raged" at him or something like that, it's between us.
End of the section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM = Random Death Match | Killing a player for no valid / valid RP reason.
Blast killed MystiousLoki because he was raiding tasid's house (no counter / Blast wasn't a government). In other words, Blast killed MystiousLoki for no valid RP reason, he didn't counter so he had no valid reason to kill MystiousLoki, Blast RDM'd MystiousLoki.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR = Breaking New Life Rule | Going back to the place you died / Remembering stuff from your last life.
MilkMan mugged Diego and killed him, Diego came back to the place and killed MilkMan | Diego came back to the place he died and he remembered who killed him and where (RP), just adding that he also RDM'd him. Diego NLR'd and RDM'd.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP = Fail RolePlay (inside FailRP - FearRP) | Doing stuff that you won't do IRL / Breaking server RP rules.
Ex(1): Jodul was a citizen, he was running in the city with a BARRET (sniper). He saw that his friend, Cynicalz, is being mugged, Jodul adverted counter and killed the mugger with the Barret. Jodul wasn't allowed to counter and also wasn't allowed to use the Sniper as a citizen, Jodul FailRP'd.
Ex(2): BasilT mugged Your Teddy, during the mug, Your Teddy pulled out a SCAR and killed BasilT. Your Teddy FearRP'd / FailRP'd, It passing the server RP rules and I don't think IRL he would try to get a rifle out of his pocket while a gun is aimed to his head.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling = NITRP = No Intense To RP | Going to the server just to break rules, RDM'ing, RDA'ing, Prop Abusing, Ear Raping, etc. Mass rule breaking in short.
Firestorm got in the server and started trapping people in spawn with his props and shouting in his mic so they'll all hear his Ear Rape, later then he became a SWAT and arrested 2 of the people for no reason, just for his fun, then he just continued doing stuff that isn't related to RP.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>If I'm Alone: Telling people to calm down, I'm the only staff member on and I'm taking care of their sits, I'm not skipping anyone (unless it's invalid meme sit). I'll take the sits one by one and close them when I'm done with each.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Since James MRDA'd, there is no reason for a sit. "MRDA - 2w ban" ~ Tasid staff book. He also mentioned that in-case of MRDM / MRDA there is no need in a sit as I said.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Well, I'll ask tasid to call a sit for that, bring Katie and tasid, ask Katie why did she kill him, but I'll skip the RP here since you already mentioned she had no reason valid RP reason, I'll tell Katie what she did wrong and if she's new I'll just give her a verabal warning and refund tasid, if they'll mention the tramp that ARDM'd tasid I'll also bring him and do the same thing I did with Katie.
If Katie got past warnings and she's not new, I'll give her a warning for RDM'ing tasid.
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

#2

-REP

Young
Don't see IG much anymore

+REP
Good detail

Overall = -REP.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

#3

-rep
Has been inactive lately
Too young for me still

+rep
Good detail and effort put into the app

Overall, -rep. Sorry, Steve, I just don't see you as a staff member, you are too young and have proven your immaturity quite some times, especially after the attitude you had after being denied.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#4

(21-10-2018, 06:28 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -rep
Has been inactive lately
Too young for me still

+rep
Good detail and effort put into the app

Overall, -rep. Sorry, Steve, I just don't see you as a staff member, you are too young and have proven your immaturity quite some times, especially after the attitude you had after being denied.

Attitude? After I got denied I was inactive a bit, got back and then I had to week that I couldn't be online for... reasons. And again I explained that I had nothing to do with the inactivity week, guys read my note, I had an important reason DM me on Discord later if you really want to know ok?
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

#5
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2018, 06:34 PM by Dyno.)

(21-10-2018, 06:12 PM)ϾḭΛṜΛṆᔕŦ€V€ŇŞ Wrote: -REP

Young
Don't see IG much anymore

+REP
Good detail

Overall = -REP.

Ciaran, you too, read the note and because you are one of my best friends, I DM'd you the reason but don't share it OK?

(21-10-2018, 06:31 PM)Fito Wrote: The problem is you are very young. 12 Is an age I would consider not mature enough for this role. You could be mature but I rarely see you ingame. Also this, " (though that it was your fault and u should say sorri)", just says to me that you don't seem mature. The rest is alright but the age is an issue, neutral.

Just a joke, come on Fito, will you say that all the staff members and no offense but sometimes especially you are mature? You don't do small jokes from time to time? Me, Jodul and Diego MRDM'd each other this morning when we were the only 3 players active.
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

#6

Stop trying to counter and disqualify opinions, accept them or don't comment at all.

#7

+REP
-Detailed

-REP
-Young


OVERALL-(-REP)
I am sorry but you 12 and you need be atleast 14. I am not sure if you read information about staff application but you need be atleast 14.

#8

I'd like to change my neutral to a -REP.
When I took you to DM's and asked you about the app, you took fuck all seriously. You then accused me of being racist and brought up a racism warn (which was explained in the app you pulled it from). Again, you are not mature, you take nothing serious.
You then tried to joke about you being banned from apps for no reason like I'm actually confused. You also brought up people shortening Yes/No to Y/N in staff apps of "having a lack of grammar". You aren't mature IMO. good luck.
Traps arent gay 2018
Blasto for owner 
 


#9

Denied. The way you spoke to fito is unacceptable. That is in now way how a staff applicant should speak.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)