New point in rules

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Police/SWAT, Shark Officers and Secret Services (depends if President is near)

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Adding a new point to the rules for these roles in which it is stated that they may not counter a terrorist attack until the terrorist in question has drawn a weapon, pretty much something like:
"When someone starts a terror attack, you may not intervene until they have at least drawn a weapon." For the SS, however, it would vary depending on the proximity of the president to the centre of the attack.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Well, I have been warned for doing this and I had no actual idea, so by adding this, I mean to make this confusion inexistent again, just so new players won't make this mistake. It would probably save the law enforcer a warn for "RDM" and the terrorist the time to wait to do another terror attack.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Neutral

Although it would help with making it easier to counter, I don't think you need to counter terrorism.

It's an RP server and you Probs wouldn't counter a terrorist attack in reality unless you had the skills. Xx
[Image: 1794951.gif]

+REP
this will stop people just shooting you as you type good idea my man
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

+Rep

You don't need to counter because if you get shot by a terrorist as any job, you can attack back as self defence. However, I think it should be made more clear of when a terrorist is in a terror or not, because sometimes when I'm playing terrorist, I shoot people and they don't even realise I'm in a terror. However this works both ways since sometimes I get shot because a government member thinks I'm in a terror, when I'm not.

+Rep
Because when they draw a weapon its most likely to late to react they will start shooting and until you realise what happend and start to defend yourself you are already meeting Jesus.
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

Kai is my Dad and Mentor.