Parents

Exclamation 

How strict are your Parents do they Say you have to get off at a certain time or can only play so much. I'm one of the lucky ones that get to play as much as I want till whatever time I want. So post the strictest thing your parents have done like selling your pc so you can't play cuz your grades are bad.

Pfft Mine Are Strict But I Ignore Them <3
Hey Im Jamie. Im Known As Cynicalz 
Operator - Big Boi  (My Phrase [Weoooooooo] xD)

(22-10-2018, 10:55 AM)Hoffman Wrote:
How strict are your Parents do they Say you have to get off at a certain time or can only play so much. I'm one of the lucky ones that get to play as much as I want till whatever time I want. So post the strictest thing your parents have done like selling your pc so you can't play cuz your grades are bad.

I am independent, so they have no say any more, B
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

My parents don't really care but when I do have too go off and I don't agree they don't get så happy

My parents ain't it strict
FLAME
Admin!

i started gaming when Counter strike was in version 1.4 (before source) my dad use to pull my ethernet cable out at 11pm, no wifi back then, i was taken home by the police so he decided to cut my Ethernet cable to teach me a lesson, late at night when he went to bed i got a pair of scissors and some electrical tape and connected the end lead he cut off, 2 weeks later he said he will crimp a new RJ45 onto my cable again, i told him i already made a temp connection, thinking he would be angry he laughed and was proud as sin that i managed to connect it back up.

Moral of story? if u fuck up, sorry wont do, make them proud

My parents are fairly strict

Though they allow me to play whenever I want/can, all that goes away if I get one A below a 100% in any class.

I’ve beven grounded a fuck ton just for getting 95% on glasswork and things

REEEEE
-Gamer Grill

my parents dont really mind aslong as I stay out of trouble and get shit done lol
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

My parent (notice singular) is fine aslong as I don't get into any fights or shit like that but even then if I have a good reason for swinging she'll be calm with it.
Big Boi Ex Staff

I do what i want, when i want, how i want. My parents have no control over me, from the age of like 14 and under i use to have a 11pm bedtime (obviously never stuck to it, would stay on my phone all night till bout 1am).
Now my mother don't care what i do, as long as i'm home safe when i get home that's all that matters! <3
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.