Bartender

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Jobs

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Add the job Bartender

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>I have got this from another server. The job bartender could sell bottles of beer and cigarettes. I think it would just add more jobs for people to do. Have it as one of the basic jobs like doge, citizen etc. I would be happy to come up with some rules for the bartender job as well. For you to approve of course.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

Make him sell drugs too and I am buying it. Of course, with effects in-game that could make it somehow fun to experience.

*laughs softly while imagining araid while being high*
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+Rep
As long as they sell something useful and/or fun for the community I'm happy to see a new job being added.
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

Yeah. I know ASAP have a drug dealer job that sells things like LSD that actually has an effect on your gameplay, similar to GTA if you take so much wone or take a hit from the bong xx
(22-10-2018, 06:10 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: Make him sell drugs too and I am buying it. Of course, with effects in-game that could make it somehow fun to experience.

*laughs softly while imagining araid while being high*

(This post was last modified: 22-10-2018, 06:30 PM by Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com.)

Neutral
+ Adds to the roleplay experience a bit. Would also add an extra place to hang out when bored.
- However, you can literally just become a thief or get a custom job and just change your job name to 'Bartender', create a bar and then roleplay as a bartender. I don't see that this would do anything major to help out the server as it's just a job for people that are too lazy to do /job Bartender. And for the drinks, just use props and roleplay.
Big Boi Ex Staff

Kenny will love this.

(22-10-2018, 06:32 PM)Kai Wrote: Kenny will love this.

LOOOL stop being mean to kenny D:::::
Big Boi Ex Staff

Neutral

I like this idea but you can just do /job, It will bring a lot more RP though
FLAME
Admin!

+Rep

I used to do /job Bartender” and play that all the time. This would be so fun and add more RP elements to it tho. : )
-Gamer Grill

It would be good fun!

(01-11-2018, 08:07 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: +Rep

I used to do /job Bartender” and play that all the time. This would be so fun and add more RP elements to it tho. : )