Terrorist Nerf

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Terrorists

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
I would like terrors to end as they auto end instead of them being able to do it untill they die/get arrested as this can lead up to them staying alive for so long mid-terror that by the time they are killed/arrested they can immediately start another terror.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
I personally believe it would make it better for government jobs as it's quite annoying walking out of spawn, to fountain and getting gunned down by 5 terrorists every minute. I think a nerf like just cutting down the terror time to when it auto ends would be fine because then the timer for a new terror would start would allow government members to actually be able to do their job instead of getting slaughtered like pigs.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(22-10-2018, 06:12 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Terrorists

I would like terrors to end as they auto end instead of them being able to do it untill they die/get arrested as this can lead up to them staying alive for so long mid-terror that by the time they are killed/arrested they can immediately start another terror.

I personally believe it would make it better for government jobs as it's quite annoying walking out of spawn, to fountain and getting gunned down by 5 terrorists every minute. I think a nerf like just cutting down the terror time to when it auto ends would be fine because then the timer for a new terror would start would allow government members to actually be able to do their job instead of getting slaughtered like pigs.

Well.... No. The terror cooldown starts AFTER you die/get arrested. You can't just die and start another.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(22-10-2018, 06:16 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote:
(22-10-2018, 06:12 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Terrorists

Well.... No. The terror cooldown starts AFTER you die/get arrested. You can't just die and start another.

No I'm talking about the actual cooldown for the /terror command not the one in the rules because some people abuse this and most people dont report it as they don't think much of it.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(22-10-2018, 06:19 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:
Terrorists

No I'm talking about the actual cooldown for the /terror command not the one in the rules because some people abuse this and most people dont report it as they don't think much of it.

That's something that can be changed in code.

If a lot of people do feel the current terrors are unbalanced, the can be reverted to how they were.

That's not what he means. I know cause I have had this as well in sits. When you do /terror IG, it will auto end after let's say a time period e.g. 3 mins. Otherwise, people can still be in terror for 30 mins. If they haven't died or been arrested.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(22-10-2018, 06:21 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote:
Terrorists

If a lot of people do feel the current terrors are unbalanced, the can be reverted to how they were.

How were they previously if you don't mind me asking?
Big Boi Ex Staff

(22-10-2018, 06:22 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:
Terrorists

After like 8 mins it ends, if you die/get arrested it ends before that.

(22-10-2018, 07:00 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote:
(22-10-2018, 06:22 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:
(22-10-2018, 06:16 PM)Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Well.... No. The terror cooldown starts AFTER you die/get arrested. You can't just die and start another.

After like 8 mins it ends, if you die/get arrested it ends before that.

Oh yeah, that would be great. That's exactly what I was hoping it would become.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 23-10-2018, 12:34 AM by diego.)

im pretty sure a few weeks ago we had a suggestion to get what we have now. (im not 100% don't judge me) -rep
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x