Report on ivikTV

Important note: Although this report has mostly taken part in the Discord group chat, I will put in both DarkRP and Discord tags and names and stuff.

Your RP Name*

>> Shadow Charmer

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:82077363 // Shadow Charmer#7381

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Players (1)

What are their names*
>> ivikTV (I believe)

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:72178502 // ivikTV ??????#4727

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Well, first of all, I wish to apologise for taking such a long time to create this post, but I have been a bit tied up with exams and stuff and I like doing these kinds of things in complete wellbeing and a totally calm mood to be as comprehensive and reasonable as I can.

So let's begin, all of this thing kind of started when this user created his application to be a staff member. As discussed in a previous report, I -repped his app, where I also asked him a simple question due to his doubtful "previous experience" as a mod, in which he stated no actual community and it aroused my attention to see such thing. The whole post can be found here: https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=5843

Basically, summarising it all up, Milkman stated (as seen) that this player and BroXus were NOT relatives and, as well as I did, asked him in which previous community he had been in the staff team. Once ivik posted in his app and did not really answer the pending doubt, I decided to ask him directly, however, I was met with quite an aggressive post asking why I, quote on quote, was "replying two times on my staff application". At that point, I created a THIRD post explaining why I had replied again to his application. After that, he started calling me out in Discord for "post farming".

After that, I decided to leave the topic alone as it would only cause trouble for me and it would seem like a quite immature action to do. However, I was not treated the same when in that single afternoon I was harassed by this user on Discord, constantly @ing me and overall just making me pause the game just to see what he had to say (as the user in question had reported me and I thought it was something about that, but instead, I came to these:

He basically just called me a shitbag kid who knows literally nothing, which does not really affect me, but I wanted the staff team to be aware of this issue that has been pretty much ongoing since I "posted twice in his application", to which I just could not find a better explanation than the one CatOnWeirdStuff provided:
"Because he is allowed to. Since you lied on one thing, there must be some else you lied on, he is allowed to tell his opinion on you and your application, he is a player, who is a part of a vote that decides your outcome, (if you are going to be an admin, or not)"

Well, it went on also in-game where he was just minging around me and overall just being annoying (I could not record this) but I think after all that has been seen here, it is pretty much believable.

Anyway, this is quite the end of my report, I just have some final words for this guy I am reporting, you can opt to read them or ignore them:
I don't know what you are on about, but I have nothing personal for you. Apparently, you do for me, so I'd recommend you to either keep it to yourself or change your opinion of me, which I don't think will after this thread is created. I wanted to leave this as an evidence to use when you apply for Staff again, which probably won't be long, so you understand that words and actions, even the smallest, have consequences. However, I invite you to accept this life lesson, apologise and just make up with me, because if this has gotten personal, I just wanted to know it wasn't for me.
Either way, you can keep going and test who is more resistant, but I suggest not choosing this one as it could have many negative drawbacks and not exactly for me.

Anyway, I thank you for your attention and I regret any inconveniences caused.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

I been in sits with ivik before and can see he can sometimes be very mingey , also from what I know he has never been staff on hawk (so he might be lying)

I will ask him to reply.
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

(This post was last modified: 23-10-2018, 08:53 AM by Kai.)

You started lying about a lot things in your texts and in the screenshots you didn’t show your salty, rude being and very spamming annoying things. I guess i should report you too cuz I have got not even screenshots but also video proof Shadow. So if are you not gonna say here on my reply that you lied about some things in text and say you were very salty, rude, annoying and you were spamming so I would report then your podt about lies and next time give there also your messagges to let staffs know that they that you a bad person. I was just replying on your rude things what you were saying about me.

(23-10-2018, 06:28 AM)ivikTV civilgamers.com Wrote: You started lying about a lot things in your texts and in the screenshots you didn’t show your salty, rude being and very spamming annoying things. I guess i should report you too cuz I have got not even screenshots but also video proof Shadow. So if are you not gonna say here on my reply that you lied about some things in text and say you were very salty, rude, annoying and you were spamming so I would report then your podt about lies and next time give there also your messagges to let staffs know that they that you a bad person. I was just replying on your rude things what you were saying about me.

Show them then?

I have been in a sit with ivik before. He was very mingey and kept lying even though I had even shown him evidence of his naughty activity. It wouldn't surprise me if ivik is lying here.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(23-10-2018, 06:28 AM)ivikTV civilgamers.com Wrote: You started lying about a lot things in your texts and in the screenshots you didn’t show your salty, rude being and very spamming annoying things. I guess i should report you too cuz I have got not even screenshots but also video proof Shadow. So if are you not gonna say here on my reply that you lied about some things in text and say you were very salty, rude, annoying and you were spamming so I would report then your podt about lies and next time give there also your messagges to let staffs know that they that you a bad person. I was just replying on your rude things what you were saying about me.

If I did so, provide proof of it, please
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

The reported user has failed to provide evidence even after claiming about 3 times that you're lying - he did not even reply.
After talking about it again in his staff application, he decided to leave the community because he probably knows that he has nothing to say.

Accepted - I will restrain Ivik for a week on the Discord server.