kingyakup ban appeal

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 12:58 PM by ovenboy.)

Your RP Name
>> Tony Teresi

Your SteamID*
>> 

Who banned you?*
>> HardBreaker

What is the stated reason?*
>> Disrespect | Mining

Ban Duration?*
>> 5 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Proving someone wrong isn't "disrespect". If i'm raiding someone that doesn't have a building sign outside I won't stop because they kindly asked me to, that doesn't make any sense. This isnt a case of why I should be unbanned but why this admin should be demoted.

STEAM_0:0:215188380

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 01:05 PM by HardBreaker.)

I didn't ban you for raiding someone, I banned you because you are just a bad person, you mess with everyone you call Staff Disabled, and call me a fucking 2 year old. You are searching an Excuse for everybody how has something against you.
When people report that you are RDMIng you just start making excuses, you run around in sits even when I ask you to don't move. You just do what ever you want, and after all this shit today, I asked a senior what to do.
Even other staff that you are Mining, not today but on the past day, if you can't comply with the rules, don't play here, everyone understands when a staff does something except you, you start insulting and doing stuff that staff told you not to do.

This is a quote from Discord : Fito stating his opinion and Experience about you:

Yesterday I had 4-5 different reports of him just fucking about with people, from what i can recollect, I warned him 1 or 2 times for minge worthy shit like rdm, failrp etc
pretty much it
he wasn't helping at all in the sits either
he wasn't serious.
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

Kai is my Dad and Mentor.

If what hardbreaker says is the truth, the ban is valid. I need a response from the person attempting to appeal the ban, if no response is made in 24 hours, it will be denied.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(10-23-2018, 01:01 PM)HardBreaker | HawkServers.co Wrote: I didn't ban you for raiding someone, I banned you because you are just a bad person, you mess with everyone you call Staff Disabled, and call me a fucking 2 year old. You are searching an Excuse for everybody how has something against you.
When people report that you are RDMIng you just start making excuses, you run around in sits even when I ask you to don't move. You just do what ever you want, and after all this shit today, I asked a senior what to do.
Even other staff that you are Mining, not today but on the past day, if you can't comply with the rules, don't play here, everyone understands when a staff does something except you, you start insulting and doing stuff that staff told you not to do.

This is a quote from Discord : Fito stating his opinion and Experience about you:

Yesterday I had 4-5 different reports of him just fucking about with people, from what i can recollect, I warned him 1 or 2 times for minge worthy shit like rdm, failrp etc
pretty much it
he wasn't helping at all in the sits either
he wasn't serious.

I ddint call him disabled. I was called into a sit by him around 4 times and every time he tped the other person out and left me in the box which then he said oh well cant u just leave? that was when i killed him a 2 year but not how he said "u fucking 2 year old" i was literally laughing and saying are you a 2 year old i cant get out. And im searching for an excuse for for everybody? nah brother you are searching for an excuse to call me out every time. I was literally building my base when u called me into a sit saying "u need to have ur text screen larger" (which u could of pmed me) and left me in there for a good 5 mins. I only started the game 2 days ago which I got some warnings for since I hadnt actually understood the game properly but after that I was fine with every staff. Yesterday I was online at night when this guy wasnt even on. (yesterday as in his context)

Accepted due to hardbreakers demotion.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]