Number 99 ( Tyler2)'s Application

(This post was last modified: 23-10-2018, 09:48 PM by aviachucky1122.)

In-Game Name
>>Number99
Preferred Name
>> Tyler2
Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted
Date of Birth
>>3/9/2005
Country
>> England
Timezone
>> UTC+1
Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1day and 2 hours https://imgur.com/a/CULIi5y
Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 8 warns 4 active but I am going to change from now on : https://imgur.com/a/JGju8lP
Have you been banned before?
>> Yes but like I said I am going to change from now on and be more mature and respect the rules.
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes.
What is your Discord Username?
>> Beast HD #0408
What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 180 server score.
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Yes My brother : Pope Smoke.
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes but if I don't know I can just use the !menu to check I have a pretty good knowledge
These are some of the commands I know
!xban !ban (name) (time (reason)
!noclip
!bring (name)
!goto (name)
/s (Staff-Chat)
@ Is the command you type to report to staff.
!freeze (name)
!unfreeze (name)
!return (Name)
!warn (name) (Valid Reason)
!logs

How often can you moderate the server?
>> About 5 hours
How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as I can during the period I am on and it depends
How many users are on the server.
Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am a very big fan off Garry's mod. I have always wanted to become a staff member
and finally this is my shot. My favourite hobby is Computer games, every since I was
5 I was playing. I am a very intelligent and can be very mature.
I love playing on hawk servers because it is a very good experience and it was
one of my first. Ever since I first downloaded it, I wanted to be staff and help everyone
out in game.
How I describe myself is I can have some mess arounds but I also have a mature side that
would love to follow rules. If I did get accepted or even if I didn't I would start being on
my mature side. I am adventurous and always willing to have a go at something. Even if It was
horrible.
Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I would always be on to help in any way from reports to dealing with exploiters. I have alot of experience
with dealing with them, especially crashing server ones. I can tell if someone is trying to crash it.
If any of the staff members were abusing or someone was breaking the rules I would always help. My objectives are
to make the server better even though it is great. Deal with all the rulebreakers to the minimum I can.
I also my self felt guilty after doing them and that is why I am stopping.
I think all rulebreakers and exploiters (Hackers) should be vanished from the server. I would try
and deal with that as much as I could. But my most important Objective is to just make sure everyone
is having a fun time on hawk and making sure no one ruins that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match, Is When someone kills another user for no reason. If it's in the street or someone's base that doesn't have a RDM sign or they haven't warned 3 times.
It is still RDM in any circumstance like that.
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking New Life Rules is when someone is raiding or anything of that sort and they come back before the 180 second NLR
Timer is done.
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail RolePlay is when a user mugs someone and during the mug, if he hadn't already had the gun out they pull it out and kill the mugger.
Or there is a different way. There is a raid, During that raid someone counters it and doesn't live or own any of the doors to that base or mega base.
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is anything like Prop spamming or prop killing, it could even be annoying people just for the trollers amusement.
There is no need for it.
There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Deal with one of the sits and if there is 3 different staff members online ask them politely to come on duty and sort them out, if not deal with the most important sit like MRDM.
But that is hard to say because all of them important and deal with more simple ones after.
James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would Bring James and xban or ban him for MRDA and then Noclip to the jail and use the unnarest baton to unnarest all the innocent people so it doesn't ruin their experience on Hawk servers.
Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Bring all 3 of them and strip all of them so they couldn't kill anyone. Then if the tramp had no story I would warn him for ARDM then return him, then
I would ask Katie why she killed tasid then if she didn't have a story warn her for RDM. Then return them both.

Overall: -REP

you seem like a good dude and all however its a -rep from me chief

+reps:
Good detail
good ulx knowledge

-Reps
Low playtime
Low server score
Low amount of posts
High number of warns

Sorry man its a -rep from me
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(This post was last modified: 23-10-2018, 10:01 PM by aviachucky1122.)

I'm trying to change stuff around but thx anyway man.

If I do get declined I will take everything and improve for the next time.

+reps
Detailed

-reps
Underage
Excessively high amount of warns
Low playtime (only 1 day)
Low server score
Has been banned before

Overall -rep, sorry but it is a no for me, maybe get some playtime to make up for the warns and also the ban. I haven't really been on these days but I would like to see you roleplaying first too
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+Rep
Detail

-Rep
Playtime
Bans
V
Never seen IG

Overall -Rep
[Image: 1794951.gif]

+reps
Reasonable amount of detail
myb has ULX knowledge

-reps
Never seen you on (same time zone)
Young age
low server score
Low play time

Overall, -rep from me
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

+REP

Detailed App

-REP

Banned Before
Low server score & Posts
Never seen In Game

Overall

-REP

--------------------------------
Good Luck
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

Hello, though I’ve never seen you on you seem nice and you really want this job, but maybe not at this point, as you may want to improve some things. You’re inactive and have been warned a lot , and we’re banned.

Good luck!

Overall -Rep
-Gamer Grill

Overall -rep

+ ULX Knowledge
+ Well detailed
- Low posts, server score and playtime.
- Alot of warns
- Only 13
- Haven't seen IG
Big Boi Ex Staff

Denied. Advertising other servers discords via pm's.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]