Change Secret Service

Either change the rule to specify they're allowed to enforce laws, but need to be around the mayor at all times when there is one;

or mechanically enforce their roles as the Mayor's bodyguards and take away their arrest batons, giving them more powerful weapons/armor/tools in return.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

Overall, +rep

The problem with secret service is that it's too underpowered to be the Mayors body guard. If you wanted to guard the mayor you could just become a SWAT member and have much more powerful weapons, and the ability to enforce the laws. I think removing their arrest batons and giving them stronger weapons will be more appropriate.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

+Rep

SS rules are confusing and this would help
[Image: 1794951.gif]

i am not a higher up but you shoul use the Template as Stated here : https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2968

But yes +Rep its a strange rules, giving SS Arrest baton but they arent allowed to use it.
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

Kai is my Dad and Mentor.

+Rep 
We need this shit changed it's so BORING
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(23-10-2018, 11:10 PM)Jodul Wrote: +Rep 

It might be boring but the point of secret service is to protect the mayor and nothing else. If you want to enforce laws and have fun become SWAT/Police. Don't become SS unless there is a good president.
Big Boi Ex Staff

i mean at this point i would be happy with removing secrect service all together , it is very underused and no one plays it , unless we do something with it theres no point keeping it in +rep
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

(23-10-2018, 11:21 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:
(23-10-2018, 11:10 PM)Jodul Wrote: +Rep 

It might be boring but the point of secret service is to protect the mayor and nothing else. If you want to enforce laws and have fun become SWAT/Police. Don't become SS unless there is a good president.

That's entirely the point. Secret Service is simply inferior to SWAT in every single way. SWAT can do everything the Secret Service can do, but better, and they can go anywhere they want and enforce laws whereever they want. You don't need to be Secret Service to protect the mayor, every single other police job can too.

That's why Secret Service either needs to be able to arrest again or needs to get a more powerful toolkit.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

+rep
Either is fine with me as rules are a bit vague when it comes to this specific point and has got many people warned because of them protecting the president via a law-enforcing technique and just getting warned straight off the bat.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+ rep

Right now Secret Service is just a useless job, they can't really do anything. They are just a worse swat member.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +}