Luxinare's Staff Application

In-Game Name
>>Luxinare

Preferred Name
>>Lux, Jude, whatever suits.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>06/04/05

Country
>>Northern Ireland

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I check new staff applications regulary.

What is your Discord Username?
>>Luxinare#8022

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...3/rank.png

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Mostly during the weekends, on weekdays with the exception of my homework.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I feel as if i could do 40-60 sits in one day.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My name is Jude and I'm 13.  Although i may seem young I am very mature.  I am funny, kind, intelligent and all round just a chill guy.  I play rugby for my school and my position is prop.  Gaming is a very big passion of mine.  I mostly play Gmod and about 90% of my gametime has been on hawk, but sometimes i like to play CSGO with my friends.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>  I think you should hire me because i know how annoying it is to be waiting for ages for you're sit to be taking.  My main goal is to reduce that time.  I have a good reputation on the server and I really want to be able to help the community as much as possible.  I understanf there is a chance i wont get in and i understand that I'm a bit young but no matter what way this application goes i will continue to play Hawk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match,  Where you kill another player without a valid reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule.  After you have died you have to wait 3 minutes before going back to the area you died.  Anything you saw or done in your previous life is invalid.  If you died in a raid you cannot return to your base until the raid is over.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Failure to role play, no intent to role play.  Some examples of this is RDM, MRDM or breaking NLR.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Where you single out someone or a group of people and try to make their time on the server a bad experience.  Also it is minging and just being annoying to everyone at any time possible.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I rank them in order of severity and do the most severe first.  Like if there was a MRDM i would immediately take the sit and freeze the person who is MRDMing.  I would try and get them done as quickly as possible to respond to other sits. If there were more sits i would ask for help.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Teleport to James, freeze him, ask him what he was doing, I would check how many people he arrested.  If he arrested more than 3 people within a minute i would ban him for MRDAing and minge.  

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring both of them and ask them both to explain the situation to explain the situation.  If Katie was damaged during the fight due to crossfire I would firstly check if Tasid adverted crossfire If so I would give her a verbal warning saying be more careful when near a fight.  If Katie killed Tasid for no valid reason i would warn her for RDM.

+REP

-Seen a few times
-Detailed app
-Pretty chill

-REP

-A bit young, but if you're mature enough then go for it.
[Image: fiddle.PNG]

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]