Minimap

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>  A minimap showcasing all the buildings.  When i first started hawk i found it hard to get around 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> it would help new players find there way around

-REP

not needed at all, players can just explore the map adding a minimap would add more clutter to the screen and may cause fps issues
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

I think this could drop frames as it has to render everything constantly. Also, there's no minimap for downtown, and it could be pretty difficult to draw one. Not to mention we're changing maps soon.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

ah ok

-rep
Not really needed, you get used to the map pretty easily and it would just decrease performance quite a lot due to all the things that it should have to be completed.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-REP

You can learn like everybody else. Exploring. It isn't needed and ill probably make FPS drop. Plus everybody will be hovering round it so nobody will get a proper looking at it.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

Honestly, a minimap o don't feel would be too helpful anyway. When I started playing on the current map I did find it a bit confusing but within a couple of days I understood. It's not really a secret anymore as it has been mentioned in general but we are getting a new map soon. I personally have been through a tour of this map and I know I will get lost anyway. I find it fun to learn new maps and content. Plus this would probably hard with multiple layers of the map with the underground
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

no need for that xD the map can be explored in 5 mins

OOF
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

-Rep

Unneeded and will cause lag
-Gamer Grill

There is not much need in this

-rep
Cool idea though