Your SteamID*

>> STEAM_0:1:84917468

Who banned you?*
>> JFk

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence):

So basically this guy made up a bunch of bullshit about me going into PD and resisting arrest. He then killed me around 3 - 4 times in spawn because I reported him to staff. We were then brought into an admin sit where nothing was done about it. I was then returned to spawn and around 5 seconds later the same guy killed me again. At this point I was pretty pissed off at this point so I killed him. He then killed me again, so i killed him. (this happend 6 times) .

I would like to be unbanned as this guy straight up lied to staff as i was a DJ just playing songs that people had requested. Him and his Rct. group had been killing me beforehand a bunch but the admins did nothing about it anyway. 

I will get alienate to respond.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Hey so uhm.. no.

I don't know about him lying to me, but that is completely irrelevant. You straight up admitted MRDM to me. I asked you why you killed the same guy 6 times in a row, you said because he killed MRDM you. When I checked if he did MRDM you, he killed you 2 times, each kill 10 minutes apart. He admitted to RDM and I warned him for it, but you still MRDM'd him and that's final.

I believe you do not deserve to unbanned.
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

I was involved in this sot. I took it to begin with then you had made a sit because you thought I wasn't doing anything for the sit. Alienate then took over and got it solved. It was you that MRDM and I was going to ban you for it. Like Alienate said. You do not deserve to be unbanned.
(25-10-2018, 08:02 PM)alieninate Wrote: Hey so uhm.. no.

I don't know about him lying to me, but that is completely irrelevant. You straight up admitted MRDM to me. I asked you why you killed the same guy 6 times in a row, you said because he killed MRDM you. When I checked if he did MRDM you, he killed you 2 times, each kill 10 minutes apart. He admitted to RDM and I warned him for it, but you still MRDM'd him and that's final.

I believe you do not deserve to unbanned.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

Denied. You have no evidence to support yourself, and 2 staff have said that you were, in fact, Mass rdming.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]