Nova's Re-application

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 04:15 PM by Nova.)

In-Game Name
>>AK Nova

Preferred Name
>>Nova

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted, Premium

Date of Birth
>>17/10/03

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>GMT+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2 weeks
(screenshots are fucked sorry)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>3
(Again screenshots fucked - 1 active - 2 inactive

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Used to be and im trying to again

What is your Discord Username?
>>Nova#7700

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>3354

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes previous staff
(demoted for inactivity due to bad times)

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Most days

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As many as possible (20-5- ish)

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Hard worker when needed to be however fun and enjoy gaming and bike life.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> For a start I am previous staff and feel like i was a good one at that making people feel welcome on the server even when they are in the wrong as long as they realise that what they did is wrong 
and with the time i had off i've had time to become better and i believe i can bring a better thought to our staff team and me in general.
Due to playing the server for several months now i am known around the server and am respected which gives me the opinion that i cant make sits easier for all and keep them calm in the process. In addition have played many roleplay servers before such as arma 3 and GMOD and i feel like i am a good boi when im needed to be with a proper roleplay personality.Not taking a shot at hawk however i feel that sometimes staff are on and sits aren't taken and i believe i can change that by taking sits when nobody else will. Also have over 1500 hours on all my steam accounts so i know my way around the game and how to roleplay and follow rules.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM (Random Death Match) is an illegal act on the server and is warnable bu any staff member with proof. This is where a player kill another player for no apparant reason or no reason at all.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> When a player dies they cannot return to the area of death for 3 minutes or interact with anyone involved in their death. Also warnable by any staff member.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail rp is when a player doesn't follow the rules of their specific job, e.g A new player joins changed to a SWAT member and helps thiefs create illegal money or be an associate of criminal activities.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling is when a player decides to impede people's playing experience by breaking rules and creating their time on the server bad due to breakages, random killings or just being rude to them in general.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Ask in staff chat if someone could take some and take the most important/oldest one first and if nobody can help then take one at a time and explain that only 1 person is doing sits and may take longer to accept than usual.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Report him or if i am staff then freeze him tell him that he cannot do that and ban him for 2 weeks due to MRDA (mass arresting basically)

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>See if katie is a CP if so she is fine to do so however if she isn't i will bring her to a sit ask her the reason for killing tasid and if it is not valid i would warn her for RDM ( random killing )
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

Overall +rep

+ Great ex-staff member
+ Mature
+ Serious when needed and funny when not
+ Good detail
+ Decent, accurate answers to most questions.

- Demoted for inactivity
Big Boi Ex Staff

+REP
Really Nice Staff App
Was previous staff member / knows ULX
Shitton of Server Score
Played a lot on Hawk
Good Discord Owner

-REP
OCD pumps inside me looking at:

>>As many as possible (20-5-ish)

20-5-ish, so does that mean you can do minimum 20 and maximum 5 hmMsT?
[Image: unknown.png]

You got on probation and went dead-inactive last time you were staff, you were also warned for ARDM/RDM just a few days ago - and now upon your return you want to try again.
I have my thoughts here, my doubts. But if you want to try again, I suggest being more active on the forums and Discord and communicating with the community before applying.

-REP

(This post was last modified: 26-10-2018, 05:17 PM by Nova.)

(26-10-2018, 04:06 PM)Craigo hawkservers.co Wrote: +REP
Really Nice Staff App
Was previous staff member / knows ULX
Shitton of Server Score
Played a lot on Hawk
Good Discord Owner

-REP
OCD pumps inside me looking at:

>>As many as possible (20-5-ish)

20-5-ish, so does that mean you can do minimum 20 and maximum 5 hmMsT?

that was meant to be 20-50 sorry didn't see that

(26-10-2018, 04:27 PM)Kai Wrote: You got on probation and went dead-inactive last time you were staff, you were also warned for ARDM/RDM just a few days ago - and now upon your return you want to try again.
I have my thoughts here, my doubts. But if you want to try again, I suggest being more active on the forums and Discord and communicating with the community before applying.

-REP

In my defence the probation i believe wasn't right as the reason was due to somebody lying about some things which caused it too make me look even worse. I am not saying i didnt do something wrong cos i did i broke nlr however their was footage of me doing something only after the person was causing trouble so when i did something about it i was told it is abuse even though the video was cut short so he didn't incriminate himself.
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

++++++++++++Rep

Ex-staff
Knows ULX
Active
Detailed
Mature
Good staff member
Dedicated to becoming staff again

Also we became staff at the same time so I view you as old comrade lmao

No -Reps I cant think of any
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 26-10-2018, 06:59 PM by Flame (2).)

Massive -rep × + = +rep

+Knows ulx
+Ex Staff
+Mature
+Server score
FLAME
Admin!

+REP

Active
Ex-Staff
Knowledgeable Of The Server Rules

-REP

Add More Information If Possible
Didn't see you a lot In-Game & Discord

Overall

+/-REP (Neutral)
------------------------------------
GoodLuck
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

+REP
Detailed
X Staff
Knows Ulx
Server Score
Playtime
Mature
Friendly
- reps
None
Hey Im Jamie. Im Known As Cynicalz 
Operator - Big Boi  (My Phrase [Weoooooooo] xD)

+rep
Although I was the one who probated nova, I’m willing to give him a second chance because we all make mistakes. He was a great ex-staff who’s knowledgeable of the rules and knows ULX very well. He’s active on all platforms. Also a nicely detailed application, good luck.