Luxinare's Staff Application

In-Game Name
>> Luxinare

Preferred Name
>>Lux, Jude, Whatever suits.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted, thinking of buying premium soon.

Date of Birth
>>04/06/05

Country
>> Northern Ireland

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435863995224686603/505457925557321740/unknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png (Gonna try and make a post to get rid of 2 of them soon)

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, although i don't post that much i check the website everyday.

What is your Discord Username?
>>Luxinare#8022

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 482 I dont have a reason to post things on the discord.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>
Yes,  Paragon7667, FeeshY (they dont play that often)
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Most days with the exception of HW and rugby training.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as possible.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My name is Jude and i'm 13.  Although i may seem young i am really mature and patient.  I am a good listener, Kind and fair to everyone.  I am pretty smart and i would like to think i have a good sense of humour.  I like to play video games and one of my most played games is gmod, with 99% of my time on gmod is on hawk servers.  I play rugby and my position is prop (number 3).

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I believe i should be hired as staff because i am a good listener, kind and patient.  I know all the rules and they would help me in a sit.  I have played a few servers before but hawk by far is my favourite.  I also know how annoying it is when you are trying to build etc and someone breaks rules and makes your time a bad experience.  I also know how annoying it is waiting for your sit to be taken.  My main focus is to try and reduce that time and make everyone on the servers gaming experience better.  I would like to help Hawk expand its community and just keep the server toxic free.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means Random Death Match which is where you kill a player/players for no valid reason.  For example, I join the server change to theif and just randomly kill someone for no valid reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it.
>>NLR means New Life Rule which is when you go back to the place you died and try to interfere with whatever or whoever killed you.  For example,  Billy kills Blast in a raid and Blast goes back to his base and defends it before Billy finishes the raid.  'New Life' meaning you have to wait 3 minutes before you go back to the place.  If you are killed during a raid you cant go back until the raid is over.  NLR doesnt apply to police defending the PD or Bank from raids.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP means Failing to Role play which is when you do something that is against the rules for your character.  For example, Tom is a police officer and has a base with printers, which is against the rules and would never happen in a real life situation.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling means when a player is being annoying to someone/people continuously.  For example,  Rambo is a DJ Blasting earrape through his radio and putting it inside/outside peoples bases to annoy them.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Rank them in order of most important to least or oldest to newest.  I would prioritize the most important such as MRDM or the oldest pending sit.  I would try and do them as quickly but as fairly as possible.  If there were more i would ask another member of staff for help.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Bring James to a sit room and ask him why he was arresting people.  If he had a valid reason like they had illegals or were wanted i would tell the person who created the sit why he done it.  If he didn't i would warn him for RDA and tell him to read the rules.  If he arrested over 3 people in the space of a minute without a valid reason i would ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring Tasid and Katie to a sit.  Firstly I would ask Katie why she killed him.  If she had a valid reason like the tramp was in her clan or she had a hit on him i would explain the situation to Tasid.  If she had no Valid reason i would check how many hours she had on the server.  If she had low hours i would tell her to read the rules carefully.  I would then ask Tasid does he want me to give her a verbal warning or a warn.  If he wanted a warn i would warn her for RDM.  If he wanted to give her a verbal i would explain what she did wrong and tell her to not do it again.

p.s 2nd times a charm....Right?

+rep Good gametime and detail in application. Seen ingame and was pretty friendly.

Thanks!

Seems good hope you get admin Big Grin

TY my man

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 11:11 AM by HULK.)

+rep play time is good and fun to play with in game

+REP
- Friendly
- Seen ingame
- Except for "Why should we hire you" good detail
- Very good Playtime
- Less warns

-REP
- The point why should we hire you couldve get more detail

Overall +REP
Hope to see you as Staff!
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

Kai is my Dad and Mentor.

+Reps.
Good amount of playtime
Seen around the map at times in game
Detail seen
-Reps.
6 Warnings
Low Discord Score
No ULX examples listed
I don't believe players should be told to just "read the rules" if they have a low playtime, they're new, they should have read them when they joined.
" randomly arresting everyone on sight "
I don't need to explain that one. The answer is wrong.

I'm giving a -rep on the application. Improve on the things shown and this may change.

My personal Staff Requirements:
14 years old and MATURE.
1000 Server score
Atleast 10-15 posts on the forums
must be able to recite the entire rule book in perfect Japanese with no spelling errors in under 10 minutes
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 06:30 AM by Luxinare | gamekit.com.)

Thanks for the feedback.

Ill Know for the next time, thanks for the feedback!

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 09:12 AM by [VDT] Shadow Charmer. Edit Reason: Added the "Underage" -rep )

+reps
Detailed
Playtime

-reps
Warns
Low Discord score
Many posts in the forums are useless and seem like post farming to be honest
Knows ULX yet shows none of them in examples
A bit underage in my opinion and don't really know how mature you can be at specific situations

Overall, it is a -rep from me
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]