New Loading Screen

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> To Add A New Better Loading Screen , I Brainstormed an idea , take a look https://gyazo.com/bf790f5ba82be4716f0ff96666498b36

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> it would just add a nicer thing to look at while waiting to load into the server.
                                                                                                                                 -diego
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

+Rep
I'd really like to see this, alot of other servers do it and it can be a good reminder and also serve some purpose for new players entering.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

+rep
Sure, looks good, although I always tab out while the game loads x3 Anyway but it may make a good addition for those who actually don't do so.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+rep Looks nice
It can teach some of the new players some common rules,
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

+Rep

It can give first time players a chance to see basic rules and this should cause less arguments in sits about whether or not they knew.
Also the list of staff helps so people know who to go to with very problematic situations.
I like the idea
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

+rep
Including more information within the loading screen could be nice. Would want it to fit well into the theme of it now because I do enjoy how it currently looks
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

I do not want the 5 rule thing on the loading screen, it's pointless.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(27-10-2018, 02:13 PM)Blast^^ - hawkservers.co Wrote: I do not want the 5 rule thing on the loading screen, it's pointless.

Im not saying my exact thing I was just putting an idea out there to make our loading screen more interesting.
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

+REP

It'd be nice to change things up a bit.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

+rep
Lots of servers have it and I like it because you get to know about the community more.
It would be nice to have future updates on there so that players can look forewords to more features.