Hawk Servers

Essertje's staff application


In-Game Name
>> essertje.

Preferred Name
>> Essert.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted, Premium.

Date of Birth
>> 11 of September 2003.

>> 15.

>> Male.

>> Netherlands/Holland.

>> CET.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...E_GMOD.jpg

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...S_gmod.jpg

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes, for the warning threshold.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, but I don't post that much.

What is your Discord Username?
>> essertje#2571

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 189. I don't really post stuff on discord because it isn't really needed.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> 3 to 12 hours a day.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends on the number of rule breakers/trollers there are.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm Jesse and I'm 15 years old. I'm a no-lifer when it comes to gaming, I am serious mature and I like to see rule breakers go away. And 95% of the time when I play Garry's mod I'm playing on Hawk and the other 5% is just with friends in a private server to mess around with the physics.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I am active and very serious when it comes to moderating, I believe I should be hired as staff because I am a good listener, kind, patient and strict to the rules.  I know all the rules and they would help me in a sit. Hawk was the first DarkRP server I got on and I was like "I think this is the server" because you know most of the servers aren't.  I also know how annoying it is when you are trying to build etc and someone breaks rules and makes your time a bad experience.  I also know how annoying it is waiting for your sit to be taken and this I want to reduce.  My main focus is to try and reduce that time and make everyone on the servers gaming experience better.  I would like to help Hawk expand its community and just keep the server rulebreaker, toxic and exploiter free.


Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means random deathmatch and that's randomly killing people for no valid reason. Like if a thief comes to spawn and kills everybody and this is even MRDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR means coming back to the place you were killed in under 3 minutes. Like if a thief comes back where he was killed not 3 minutes ago.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP means Failing to Roleplay which is when you do something that is against the rules for your character.  For example, Tasid is a police officer and has a base with printers, which is against the rules and would never happen in a real-life situation.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling means when a player is being annoying to people continuously.  For example,  Jake is a DJ Blasting earrape through his radio and putting it inside peoples bases to annoy them.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would rank them in order of severity (like MRDM/MRDA goes over a human that is stuck) and if they are all the same severity I would rank them from oldest to newest.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would take James to a sit and I would ask why he's doing that and I would ban him for MRDA.

Katie killed Tasid because Tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I will take Katie and Tasid to a sit to hear both sides of the story and I'm going to ask why Katie killed Tasid for no reason if it isn't clear from the story. And if the reason isn't valid I will warn Katie for RDM and I would give the guns back to Tasid that he lost.



Seems Friendly
Active the past couple of days


Forums Post
Discord Score
Banned Before
Add more information if possible





12 total warns/12 of them active
Has been banned before
Barely surpasses the forum posts requirement
Minimal Discord server score

For me it is a -rep, I doubt you get Recruit with 4 warns per day, nevertheless, good luck with your app.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]


Kind and Mature
banned in past
Hey Im Jamie. Im Known As Cynicalz 
Operator - Big Boi  (My Phrase [Weoooooooo] xD)






Overall Neutral
A promise is a promise until its broken 



Denied. You have 12 active warnings, the maximum to apply is 5.

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)