Your SteamID*
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Player45346365/

Who banned you?*
?

What is the stated reason?*
Mass RDM

Ban Duration?*
1 week

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
I was being harrassed and vandalized so I killed them and the biased admin banned me for mass rdm despite them harrassing me.
The offender harrassess me then expects me to not kill me and calls an admin. The admin is biased adnd donesn't know anything.

I need to know who banned you. Try rejoining and tell me what it says. Also, Mass RDM is 2 weeks not 1 week.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(27-10-2018, 02:36 PM)Blast^^ - hawkservers.co Wrote: I need to know who banned you. Try rejoining and tell me what it says. Also, Mass RDM is 2 weeks not 1 week.

1 week 6 days 22 hours 
ak generic orange

Will get Generic to respond.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 03:04 PM by Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com.)

Hello, you had killed around 7 people within 30 seconds and your excuse was that you had a KOS if vandalising sign which is not allowed on the server.. Then, your excuse after I told you they were not permitted was that they kept going inside your base but there was no proof that you had a KOS sign and logs just made it look like blaitent RDM. Also, I wasn't being biased. Someone called you a retard I believe and I told him to shut up. I was being fair on both sides and you can't even deny it.

I forgot to mention, I'm pretty sure you were a gun dealer which makes no sense why you would kill people if they go into your base when the main point of being a gun dealer is to sell guns.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 03:19 PM by 100. Edit Reason: add )

(27-10-2018, 02:58 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: Hello, you had killed around 7 people within 30 seconds and your excuse was that you had a KOS if vandalising sign which is not allowed on the server.. Then, your excuse after I told you they were not permitted was that they kept going inside your base but there was no proof that you had a KOS sign and logs just made it look like blaitent RDM. Also, I wasn't being biased. Someone called you a retard I believe and I told him to shut up. I was being fair on both sides and you can't even deny it.

I forgot to mention, I'm pretty sure you were a gun dealer which makes no sense why you would kill people if they go into your base when the main point of being a gun dealer is to sell guns.

I was actually trying to sell guns, if I wasn't repeatedly harrassed. The two people were trolling me and vandalizing my building, so I kill them. They harrass me then call you because they're getting killed by me for being a nuisance.
Also I did put up a sign, but they ridiculed it so I deleted it. And they wouldn't leave me after I had shut my doors.

(27-10-2018, 03:18 PM)100 Wrote:
(27-10-2018, 02:58 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: Hello, you had killed around 7 people within 30 seconds and your excuse was that you had a KOS if vandalising sign which is not allowed on the server.. Then, your excuse after I told you they were not permitted was that they kept going inside your base but there was no proof that you had a KOS sign and logs just made it look like blaitent RDM. Also, I wasn't being biased. Someone called you a retard I believe and I told him to shut up. I was being fair on both sides and you can't even deny it.

I was actually trying to sell guns, if I wasn't repeatedly harrassed. The two people were trolling me and vandalizing my building, so I kill them. They harrass me then call you because they're getting killed by me for being a nuisance.
Also I did put up a sign, but they ridiculed it so I deleted it. And they wouldn't leave me after I had shut my doors.

You still have to advert warn 3 times if you want them to leave. If you are being harassed then report it, don't RDM them. Also, you didn't mention that you were trying to sell guns. I said in the sit that it was a bit odd you were killing people for entering your base when you're supposed to be selling guns and you didn't reply to me which led me to believe you were just RDMing them.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 03:37 PM by 100.)

(27-10-2018, 03:31 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:

You still have to advert warn 3 times if you want them to leave. If you are being harassed then report it, don't RDM them. Also, you didn't mention that you were trying to sell guns. I said in the sit that it was a bit odd you were killing people for entering your base when you're supposed to be selling guns and you didn't reply to me which led me to believe you were just RDMing them.

I wasn't trying to sell guns, I was setting up my shop when disturbed.

(27-10-2018, 03:31 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:

And stepping into someones private property irl would get you killed. No one should have to put up a sign.

For one, if you were setting up your shop then put up a building sign instead of a KOS sign so that it is more obvious. And secondly, this is a DarkRP server not real life. In real life you have laws not rules. They are totally different things. Do not compare them.
Big Boi Ex Staff

You're ignoring every point I make, they troll me, ridicule and just harass me, how are they not in the wrong?