Camera Terminals

Who is this suggestion targeted at? 
>> A terminal screen for the camera's

What is your main suggestion
>> A screen that allows you to see the camera's so you don't need to press a number and so you have more keys to bind to other important things. But you need to connect them up but there is a limited connection range.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> More realism, easier to defend because you can hear and see more easily and then you need to think more about your camera placement.

+REP

It would be good. It would make the game more like an RP. Easier access as well. Good suggestion!
[Image: 1794951.gif]

-rep
I've seen servers with this feature and I like it, however, it would cause some more lag which is not needed currently. Although it's a great and useful feature, I don't think its appropriate for Hawk right now.

I believe we had this feature in the past. It caused lag, so I believe it was removed.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

Its a very very nice idea
but could cause some lag
Its a neutral for me
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2018, 11:49 PM by Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com.)

This suggestion was already made I believe in the past but I don't think anything was done with it due to the FPS issues it would cause. I know it's a nice addon and it makes it more realistic and fun for base defenders but I'll have to give this a -rep due to FPS issues.
Big Boi Ex Staff

This is a good idea however it can cause big performance issues and may be annoying if you need to look and u can't get to the screen.
-Rep
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

-rep
You can already watch your own camera using the specified button, adding this would only cause a lot of lag and also drop people's FPS rates.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+REP

Would like to see this ingame would be really efficient <3
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

-rep
Causes lag and isn’t exactly necessary. They’re helpful but the cons (lag and frame drops when near a terminal) out way the pros in this circumstance.