Ban Apparel

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 08:32 PM by dazoman15.)

RP NAME 
Dazoman1

Steam name 
STEAM_0:0:119556701

The server has been crashing all night, almost every hour! so i warned people that its been an hour since last crash so i commented OOC "Prepare for crash guys its almost been an hour"

i got banned for warning players so they could go get there money from their printers etc

i got prem ban i would love an apology off who ever banned me as it was for good intentions, hell i could not cause a server to crash if i tried im a 30 year old dad just enjoying a game ! 

>> Blast banned You permanently (Threataning to crash the server - get a life)
Disconnect: 
Suspended from Hawk Servers

Reason | Threataning to crash the server - get a life
----
Time Left | (Permaban)
-----
Banned By | Blast(STEAM_0:1:56861082)

Appeal at http://www.hawkservers.co
Disconnect: 
Suspended from Hawk Servers

Reason | Threataning to crash the server - get a life
----
Time Left | (Permaban)
-----
Banned By | Blast(STEAM_0:1:56861082)

Appeal at http://www.hawkservers.co

Apology? Funny one mate. We're crashing all night, trying to find the people who are doing it. You then decide to just say https://gyazo.com/45504f7a3523cf9cc6e65c6993743a7f. Us trying to find people crashing it, then you saying that, I banned you. It's as simple as that. If you don't want to get banned, don't say in caps "PREPARE FOR SERVER CRASH ALMOST AN HOUR" lmao
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 08:39 PM by dazoman15.)

well sorry u feel like that i honestly just warning people cause i crashed and lost money and even asked an admin for 50k again so i could buy a printer because thats what i lost on the last crash ?

and its i ment its almost been a hour since the last one and the guys where complaining that its been every hour the crash so wanted people to get their money to an ATM or something

(27-10-2018, 08:38 PM)dazoman15 Wrote: well sorry u feel like that i honestly just warning people cause i crashed and lost money and even asked an admin for 50k again so i could buy a printer because thats what i lost on the last crash ?

So you say, new to the server mind you, "PREPARE FOR SERVER CRASH". If you are 30, as you say, you must realise that it is not the smartest idea to say something like that, especially since what is going on.

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2018, 08:42 PM by dazoman15.)

i only seen one crash, i asked the guys if anyone else crashed they said yeah its been going on all night like every hour, so i was watching the time so i didnt loose money again and i wanted to warn others to get there money to safety, yeah im new to server and the game i think i have a few hours on your server as i go to it every day?

i actually didnt know someone was crashing it i just thought server glitch or something

(27-10-2018, 08:42 PM)dazoman15 Wrote: i only seen one crash, i asked the guys if anyone else crashed they said yeah its been going on all night like every hour, so i was watching the time so i didnt loose money again and i wanted to warn others to get there money to safety, yeah im new to server and the game i think i have a few hours on your server as i go to it every day?

i actually didnt know someone was crashing it i just thought server glitch or something

You couldn't be further from the truth, i'll unban you, but you really need to be a lot more careful with what you're going to say.