My warn Appeal

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2018, 01:00 PM by Flame (2).)

Your RP Name*

>> DG Flame

Your SteamID*

>> STEAM_0:1:150382999

What is the reason of the warn?*

>> RDM

Who warned you?*

>> Exhility

What are their SteamIDs?

>> STEAM_0:1:167604281

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be harder but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)

>> I was running round in the sewers playing with the new knife i got last night, i though its was a really cool animation, so i kept pressing R and Right click, I was running past these 2 people and i had stabbed one of them and killed them accidentally, i then advert missclick, sorry.
I get pulled to a sit, i told my story and got a warn for RDM
I feel this warn was never needed as it was an accident, 

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=867][/url]
FLAME
Admin!

I pulled you in, asked why you RDM'd and all you said was I was running around tunnel and stabbed him, basically admitting to the RDM. After I warned you, you started telling me about how you were spamming the R and stab animation, and one of them moved in front of you, and you adverted misclick and all this other stuff you should've told me when I asked you what happened. When I asked what happened, you confessed to the crime and only told the full story after I warned you. It's not my fault you decided to stab when walking next to 2 people in a small tunnel in sewers, and if someone admits to RDM I'll most likely warn them.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

Infact, as soon as you brought me i said i adverted missclick, i said so many times i adverted missclicks, its either you never heard me or you were ignoring me, i adverted missclick and i even adverted sorry, You should have looked at the advert logs anyways to see if i did or not,
FLAME
Admin!

(28-10-2018, 01:17 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: Infact, as soon as you brought me i said i adverted missclick, i said so many times i adverted missclicks, its either you never heard me or you were ignoring me, i adverted missclick and i even adverted sorry, You should have looked at the advert logs anyways to see if i did or not,

I'm not paying attention to chat 100% of the time, you could've just told me when I asked you what happened instead of after I warned you. I'm not at fault here, you failed to explain properly what happened which led to your warn.

(This post was last modified: 28-10-2018, 02:07 PM by Flame (2).)

The only thing that led to my warn was you not paying attention as you jut admitted. If you were paying attention you would have noticed
FLAME
Admin!

(28-10-2018, 02:02 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: The only thing that led to my warn was you not paying attention as you jut admitted. If you were paying attention you would have noticed

No, if you adverted misclick then you could've said it when I asked. I'm not here to cater to you by reading everything you do and finish up a sit in seconds. If I ask you what happened, you explain what happened, not just "yh i rdm sry"

I never said yh i rdm sry, soon as you brought me i said i adverted missclick, i dont understand what "yh i rdm sry"
FLAME
Admin!

Accepted. Considering the fact that he adverted missclick, it wasn't an intentional RDM. He said sorry in advert.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]