Panda's staff application

In-Game Name
>> KB panda
Preferred Name
>> Personally I prefer Panda however if need be you can call me by my real name "Andrew"
Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> My current rank is Trusted.
Date of Birth
>> 03/09/2002
Country
>> scotland
Timezone
>> gmt
Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3 days, 13 hours and 40 mins
Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 8
Have you been banned before?
>> Not on this server.
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I like to read what's been posted but I haven't really found anything that needs/needed to be put on the forums.
What is your Discord Username?
>> panda 1100
What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> I'm not in the hawk server discord.
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes, for an example !bring, !goto ect

How often can you moderate the server?
>> 4-5 hours mon-thurs due to school, 8 on fri-sun providing that I am not mountainbiking or doing another of my hobbies.
How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I can do as many as possible, I'd on average 5-10 at least.
Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well to start with I don't like to speak highly of myself. I like to think that i'm a good leader as I have all the skills that makes a good leader, for an example I can communicate with others. I'm not afraid to speak in front of others and I can be very independent. I like mountainbiking a lot and I like to play garry's mod a lot as well.
Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I would like to become staff because whenever i'm roaming around I almost always see people who are breaking the rules and I always think to myself "if i were staff they would be getting a warning now". my main objective is to ban all the rule breakers as possible, make hawk server a better place not just for the players but other staff and by hiring me that would reduce the amount of work that other staff members have to do. Another reason why you should hire me is that since the new map has come out I have seen that the amount of players as doubled and at some points trippled and so that's why I think you should hire me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for "random death match" and what that means is when someone kills another person for no reason. one example of this would be if you were being followed by someone and you decided to shoot them and kill them. to prevent that you should do "/advert stop following me" 3 times with 3 second intervals and then when you kill them it wouldn't be rdm.
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for "new life rule" so when you die you DON'T remember anything from your last life. and Example of breaking nlr is when someone RDM's you and you come straight back to where you were.
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when you either minge, don't fear RP and can come in several other forms. An example of this would be if A member of staff used no clip to scout someone's base and then raid it. that would count as meta gaming which is also Failrp and as some people call it "admin abuse".
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone who is VERY sad decides to join a server with no intention to roleplay and tried their hardest to ruin everyone elses fun.
There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would take the sit that was the first and I would pm some other members of staff and ask them to take a sit or two.
James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would first of all freeze him by doing "!freeze James" then I would jail him by doing "!jail James" and then i'd ask him why he is randomly arresting people and when he comes up with an invalid answer I will ban him for mass rda and no intention to roleplay.
Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Warn katie for rdm and inform Katie that they cannot do that.

Denied. you don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]