staff application

In-Game Name
>>lorenc

Preferred Name
>>martins

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>trusted

Date of Birth
>>15/03/2007

Country
>>Latvia

Timezone
>>EET/+2h

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2d 7h 11m

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>12

Have you been banned before?
>> bo

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>no

What is your Discord Username?
>>lorencs

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>i dont know

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>no

How often can you moderate the server?
>>6 h on Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>3-5

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>im deppressed im nice my hobbies are gaming

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>my objective is to help monitor my favorote server

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>rdm is a way of saying someone killed you randomly. example: jerry got killed by larry,jarry says its rdm but larry denies it

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>nlr is like you die you have a new life you forget who killed you but you know where and the spot he killed you and you avoid it  example: jerry gets raided by someone and gets killed now jerry has to wait in order to go back 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>fail rp is failing to roleplay like getting kidnapped and you dont follow the person who kidnanaped you 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling is prop block,prop climb,prop fly.example: a guy is trying to block a guys base with a prop

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>i get through them one by one 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>i get into a sit with him and ask why is he rda'ing and i give him a warn after sit

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>get 3 of them into sit and they take turns explaining what happened and i ask katie was she a swat or police in that moment,if she was she gets let go because swat and police are supposed to guard tramp if she wasn't i asked if she got caught in crossfire.

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.