Yëët

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 03:35 PM by BeepBeepI\'mAJeep.)

Your RP Name*
>> BeepBeepImAJeep

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:46595981

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> DG Plat

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:1:193996931

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So we had confiscated a printer and due to the bug we were unable to destroy it. We were going to bring it to the PD for safe-keeping however just outside spawn Hxveyyy took it and adverted AFTERWARDS. Everything is recorded and I will link the videos below in order based on the rule broken. Afterwards he followed our trail back on our way to PD and started a terror in an attempt to kill us. Note that is is still considered NLR as he is interacting with the same players that he did 15 seconds ago when he died. Later on Hxveyyy stole the printer but I couldn't care less about it as he didn't break any rules.

Plat stealing the printer and adverting afterwards:

http://youtu.be/JmDuNWqE8C0

Plat coming back and starting a terror:

https://youtu.be/LC3IhN_ULyg

Note that the main reason to me posting this here is because the sit wasn't taken care of properly in-game and Hxveyyy was backing him up as if he had done nothing wrong. A fitting word for this is called bias
Plat acted completely unprofessionally in the sit and I think someone should've taught him how to take care of things before he got his staff rank. During the sit he said nibba..? Which was uncalled for and placed his microphone inside his mouth and played with it. (Judging from the sound). Oh, well I'm pretty disappointed to what's happened to Pixyte/Hawk over the years and I hope it doesn't continue in this direction. Keep in mind that I record at 720p 30FPS to prevent my game from lagging too much. Good day.

- Beep

Edit: I would also like to add that I have recordings of the "sit" that was done on the street and I'll provide them if requested (As to not blacken his reputation).
[DarkRP] You are unable to Jeep.

I will forward them this post.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

look at 0:44 on the first video, you can see i pressed my bind, as im sure you know binds have small delay, furthermore, i think you are being quite disrespectful by saying "I think someone should've taught him how to take care of things before he got his staff rank." What makes this better is that you say here "Hxveyyy stole the printer but I couldn't care less about it as he didn't break any rules.", however you were having an argument with me and hxveyyy about him hoverboard abusing, so you cant even keep your story straight, it seems to me that you are targeting me for an unknown reason. Have a nice day.

Feel free to talk to me on discord anyone else
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 03:32 PM by BeepBeepI\'mAJeep.)

(29-10-2018, 03:19 PM)KingPlatypusTheThird Wrote: look at 0:44 on the first video, you can see i pressed my bind, as im sure you know binds have small delay, furthermore, i think you are being quite disrespectful by saying  "I think someone should've taught him how to take care of things before he got his staff rank." What makes this better is that you say here "Hxveyyy stole the printer but I couldn't care less about it as he didn't break any rules.", however you were having an argument with me and hxveyyy about him hoverboard abusing, so you cant even keep your story straight, it seems to me that you are targeting me for an unknown reason. Have a nice day.

Feel free to talk to me on discord anyone else

For your information I wasn't the one crying about him hoverboarding away, as I stated in the beginning of the "sit". Please pay attention. Also, typing it in chat AFTER you steal it isn't a bind. A bind is when you BIND something to a KEY on your KEYBOARD (The one you type on). Which is still considered stealing without adverting. So, we've covered that part. Now explain the second video and why you broke NLR?
I apologize for my passive-aggressiveness, I'm only nice to people who are nice to me; however seeing you give passive-aggressiveness a go made me cringe so I'll stick to it. I think I just expected more from someone like you. "I have learnt from my mistakes and realised what i was doing wrong and i have tried to improve.". I think this is a moment that you can look back on and improve from. (And yes, that was taken from your application). I've kept my story straight but you've just been spitting lies on to the forums. Anything else you would like to accuse me of?

hey dude i know what a BIND is, im saying that when you press a BIND it takes a small time to go through and type in chat.
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 03:41 PM by BeepBeepI\'mAJeep.)

(29-10-2018, 03:30 PM)KingPlatypusTheThird Wrote: hey dude i know what a BIND is, im saying that when you press a BIND it takes a small time to go through and type in chat.

That is not a BIND (You don't know what a bind is but to hell with it it's 2018 and anyone can act smart). We can see you go in to chat in the video (the text bubble above your head). As I said earlier. Stop spitting out lies and face raw evidence with evidence of your own. Stop acting as if you have a point to prove: you don't. I also have proof of you admitting that it was "a little bit after" or something along those lines.

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 03:41 PM by Jodul.)

Plat pressed a bind...You cannot send a message ingame while you're still speaking. The /ad Steal went through in chat while he was still in chat mode, making it impossible for him to type and put steal in advert. Since he would have stopped typing ingame. There's clearly a speech bubble over his head when the advert goes through.
Also noting, the default law says stealing is illegal. You must warn 3 times in advert before enforcing a law. You actually didn't do that. You shot him on the spot instantly. No warnings provided.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 04:07 PM by BeepBeepI\'mAJeep.)

(29-10-2018, 03:41 PM)Jodul Wrote: Plat pressed a bind...You cannot send a message ingame while you're still speaking. The /ad Steal went through in chat while he was still in chat mode, making it impossible for him to type and put steal in advert. Since he would have stopped typing ingame. There's clearly a speech bubble over his head when the advert goes through.
Also noting, the default law says stealing is illegal. You must warn 3 times in advert before enforcing a law. You actually didn't do that. You shot him on the spot instantly. No warnings provided.

"You must warn 3 times in advert before enforcing a law." Got me there bud but I don't think is an offense as serious to what he did. I believe what I did was justified and someone correct me if it wasn't. He didn't press a bind and the message was posted when he already was dead. This still wasn't a bind as you're not even able to use binds when in chat so I don't know where you're getting that from or if I'm not understanding you properly. Considering his and my ping the delay between him typing it and me receiving it would be at most 350ms (not even half a second) which is not much and is still very high but this would be worst case scenarios when someone in the US is talking to someone in Australia. We both live in Europe.

After reviewing the evidence provided, it is quite obvious Plat quickly opened his chat to advert steal. I'm not seeing any critical lag at that exact moment so there's no reason for a bind to take more than 3 seconds to appear. After getting killed, Plat immediately got out of spawn and rushed to start a terror against the police officers whom just dealt with him for stealing a printer. Hxveyyy did nothing wrong here and ended the situation by stealing the printer and hover-boarding away.

What Plat did, is indeed Failing to Advert Steal & NLR. He will receive a warning for this.

Accepted.