66.67%
14 66.67%
No.
33.33%
7 33.33%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are traps gay? (Poll)

So I've had this question for a while now. I guess they kinda are, as they are dudes crossdressing, but at the same time they may not be so as, I mean, you were not really supposed to know they were a dude in the first place!

Anyway, leave your opinions and votes, maybe we can achieve an objective conclusion with everyone's thoughts.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

what the fuck
Ex-Discord manager for hawk ;-;
been moderating on taseedz servers for like 3-4 years
If you need to talk: Discord tag Bahpu#1995

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 05:48 PM by Kai.)

Traps are INDEED gay. It might not be gay in person B's eyes in the first place, but person A himself cross-dressing in an attempt to "trap" person B and make him think person A is a real woman is still a dude which makes it gay. The entire concept behind this is to fool person B and get him to fuck person A, which, is person A's goal in that case - meaning the trap is indeed preparing a trap. Person B falls for it thinking it's an actual woman, while person A is clearly aware of his true sexuality and gender which is a male, as he seeks other males - which is hella gay.

My conclusion is yes, and proving me wrong here will cause a long discussion so bring it on.

I mean, I agree they are gay, not that I mind because I am bisexual UwU

(29-10-2018, 05:54 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: I mean, I agree they are gay, not that I mind because I am bisexual UwU

ur gay

(29-10-2018, 05:59 PM)Kai Wrote:
(29-10-2018, 05:54 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: I mean, I agree they are gay, not that I mind because I am bisexual UwU

ur gay

I am, indeed, lying won't get me anywhere

traps are 100% homo idc what anyone says they just are
[Image: 1796356.gif]

NO they are very not gay
FLAME
Admin!

oof are traps gay?

I dont think so...............................NO!
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

υωυ TRAPS AINT GAY

THEY HAVE THE VAGENE INVERTED AND ARE MEGA SEXY

THEY FUCK THE MAN

IT FEEL NAHCE
-Gamer Grill