Josh9fx Staff application

In-Game Name
>>
NW Josh

Preferred Name
>>
Josh

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>
Trusted/User

Date of Birth
>>
28/10/2004

Male

Country
>>
England

Timezone
>>
BST/GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>
5 days 2 hours (as of the time I am making this) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...6848388898

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>
15 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...6848389291

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes, but that was a lot of months ago and it was before the server reset and I have grown more mature as time has gone om

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>
Yes, however, I do not post because it is not necessary

What is your Discord Username?
>>
9fx_Shadow#6679

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>
No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>To some extent I do, but I might need to learn some more

How often can you moderate the server?
>>
Weekdays: 6 hours per day Weekends: 10 hours per day 

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>
Depends how many rule breakers and trolls there are.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>
I'm Josh, 14 years of age. I have no life when it comes to games, I can be very serious and mature at the times I have to be. I enjoy playing hawk and 100% of the time I am on gmod I am on hawk. My hobbies include gaming.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>
You should hire me because I want to help stop trolling on the server. I am very active on hawk and am extremely serious when it comes to moderating. I am also a good listener,kind, patient and I try my best to follow the rules I will slip up from time to time but so does everyone. As well as all this Hawk was the very first server I actual had fun playing and was like "this is the server" because the other severs didn't seem right for me and I had a bad experiance playing on them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>
RDM means random deathmath and that is ramdomly killing other players for no valid reason at all. An example of this would be if a thief came to spawn and killed someone that would be RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>
Breaking NLR means breaking new life rule which is going back to the place you died at in less than minutes. An example would be you got killed in a raid and you go straight back there without waiting the 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>
FailRP means Failing to Roleplay which is when you do something out of the norm. For example a police officer has a base but it has printers inside. This is something you would not see in real life.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> 
Trolling means when a player is being annoying to people continuously. For example a DJ starts to blast earrape music and then puts the radio inside of someone elses home/base.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>
I would rank them in order from most important to least. I would rank MRDM/MRDA goes infront of someone who is breaking NLR. If they are all equal, I would then rank them in order of oldest to newest. 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>
I would take James to a sit and ask why he was braking MRDA people then I would ban him for MRDA (First offence).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>
I would take Katie and Tasid to a sit and hear out both sides of the story and I would then ask Katie why she killed Tasid if it isn't clear from the story. If this reason is not valid I would then warn Katie for RDM and refund Tasid the guns he then lost.

Denied
Sorry:

You do not meet the following requirements:

The requirements for staff are located on the following post:
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383
Please re-apply again when you meet the requirements.
- Joel
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]