Police Printer Conviscation

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 10:34 PM by Milk.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Criminals (Who Can PD Raid) + Police

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> So, currently on the server there is a glitch in where police find that printers are indestructible, however, this may seem dumb but I think that we could build on this, my suggestion would be to give the Police a stick that sends the printer into the PD Vault and gives them money for confiscating it. This gives people who PD raid a purpose to do it instead of just getting kills. This would also give the police something to defend instead of just walking into the PD aimlessly without a care in the world since they can just come back (breaking NLR is allowed for the police during PD Raids).
How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Today, because of the indestructible printer glitch, a couple of SWAT members used Gravity Guns to take printers that they raided into the PD vault. They then defended the PD with a goal and a purpose and the people raided them actually got something from PD raiding after they discovered the money printers in the vault.

-rep there could be shit ton of printers in there and barely any government to defend it, free real estate for big gangs.

if you want to raid the government, raid the bank
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2018, 10:55 PM by Milk.)

1. The "big gangs" can just raid the bases instead

2. How could there be a "shit ton of printers in there" when there's "barely any government"
    Also the government are pretty BEEFY with the extra health and armor including the MP5 which is easily one of the best guns currently.
Just have the bug where upgrades get removed upon printer bagging applied onto when the printer is put into the vault, this way they will start heating up over time and stop printers from piling up

3. It's free real estate

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tasid has already stated that printers will be destroy able, this will be much easier for new players to simply destroy the printer and get a cash reward. Closed.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]