Report on AK Nova

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018, 12:01 AM by bladee.)

Your RP Name*
>> DG bladee

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:42540068

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Player

What are their names*
>> AK Nova

What are their SteamIDs
>> idk

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I was standing outside of a base as a citizen posing no threat. I was merely looking at the base, reading the sign, enjoying the base in general. The wonderful architecture, the sleek design and the modern, flat exterior of the base really are a sight for sore eyes. I was then approached by a member of the base known as 'AK Nova' who then frantically began adverting for me to 'fuck off or die'. I was extremely confused during this confrontation as I believe he had no reason to threaten my life and then kill me. Unfortunately, we couldn't get this on video the first time it happened - so we retraced our steps and did the exact same thing shortly afterwards and achieved the same results. Our hypothesis was correct. You can clearly see in this video that I was not breaking the rules of the KOS sign and that I posed no threat to 'AK Nova'. I was a citizen. I wouldn't even have been able to raid. You cannot kill someone simply for standing outside of a base posing no threat - especially when there is no KOS area marked outside and especially when you approach the player yourself.

[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018, 12:21 AM by Nova.)

Let me recall my past experiences with u and your friends near that base.

First time you were their u came inside and started minging jumping around as citizens and after you died you mic spammed in death cam which Blast ( Community Manager ) heard.
Second time you did the same thing just - the mic spamming.
Third time i took no chances and warned u too move which u didnt so u were killed.
Fourth time ( in the video ) again wasnt taking any chances as all of you were standing outside i didnt want a repeat.

So i am in no wrong here and neither are you for that matter.
You state in the video "i have not made eye contact with him yet so i do not know who he is talking to" or something along those lines which clearly shows you know who im talking about and then 10 secs later u look at me.

Please state what i have done wrong.
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018, 12:24 AM by bladee.)

(30-10-2018, 12:16 AM)Nova Wrote: Let me recall my past experiences with u and your friends near that base.

First time you were their u came inside and started minging jumping around as citizens and after you died you mic spammed in death cam which Blast ( Community Manager ) heard.
Second time you did the same thing just - the mic spamming.
Third time i took no chances and warned u too move which u didnt so u were killed.
Fourth time ( in the video ) again wasnt taking any chances as all of you were standing outside i didnt want a repeat.

So i am in no wrong here and neither are you for that matter.
You state in the video "i have not made i contact with him yet so he can't kill me" or something along those lines which clearly shows you know who im talking about and then 10 secs later u look at me.

Please state what i have done wrong.

You just admitted to basing this kill upon experiences in a past life.

"First time you were their u came inside and started minging jumping around as citizens and after you died you mic spammed in death cam which Blast ( Community Manager ) heard." - I'm sure Blast heard that. After all, he was right next to us. If he definitely heard it he'd be able to confirm that it wasn't me doing that, it was 'wallop'. He wasn't even mic spamming, he just let out a scream after you killed him.

"Second time you did the same thing just - the mic spamming." - Again - wallop screamed.

"Third time i took no chances and warned u too move which u didnt so u were killed." - Here you're admitting to killing someone based off of supposed actions taken in a past life.

"Fourth time ( in the video ) again wasnt taking any chances as all of you were standing outside i didnt want a repeat."  - Again, basing your actions off of something that took place in a past life.

You've proven my point. I was causing absolutely no trouble, but you decided to warn me invalidly and then kill me as a precautionary measure due to something that happened previously - which I didn't even do.

This past life is implying that i died which i hadnt, i did not invalidly warn you as i had reason to believe u may minge again because all u have done in the past hour is hang outside that base. Again you are reporting me and yet i have not broken any rules and you havent stated what i have done wrong either.

Nova x

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018, 12:33 AM by bladee.)

The fact that you killed me resets the entire roleplay from both points of view. In the sense of roleplay, I'm a completely different person. The point of warning people is to stop harassment as it's happening. If I was following you constantly, getting in your way deliberately or jumping in and out of your base repeatedly the warning adverts would be valid. In this case, I was merely standing outside of your base reading the sign and then you approached me and started warning me.

I've stated what you've done wrong multiple times - but just to reiterate, you warned me and killed me when I posed no threat, basing your actions on something that happened previously, which I didn't even do, which you already killed me for... twice after it happened.

"i had reason to believe u may minge again" - You can't kill someone based off of what you think MIGHT happen. That makes no sense at all. I can't go round approaching thieves, warning them to go away and then killing them because they MIGHT mug me

lmao i recorded this with audio so thats an L
[Image: 1796356.gif]

Look in sorry but u have minged which means u haven't role played so why should I with you

Nova x

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018, 12:39 AM by bladee.)

(30-10-2018, 12:34 AM)*Hxveyyy Wrote: lmao i recorded this with audio so thats an L

There is audio in the video I posted. If you're talking about what happened prior to this then keep in mind this report is about AK Nova, not me. Please make a seperate report if you wish to complain about my actions. Whatever I did in a previous life has no grounds for the actions shown in the video posted. I also find your taunting ('so that's an L') to be very threatening and unprofessional.

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018, 12:49 AM by Nova.)

Again another one of your accomplices (Minging) https://streamable.com/oo3gn

I dont see what i have done wrong

Nova x

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018, 12:55 AM by bladee.)

(30-10-2018, 12:49 AM)Nova Wrote: Again another one of your accomplices (Minging) https://streamable.com/oo3gn

I dont see what i have done wrong

Yet again you've proven my point. You've given evidence to support what I've been saying. It was wallop. I had nothing to do with that. You had absolutely no reason to warn and kill me an hour after this took place, after you'd already killed me for 'minging' which you've now just proved I didn't do. I wouldn't exactly call what Wallop did in that video minging either but that's up for interpretation.