Guide: RP Ideas!

Hi guys, it's me MARIO Dyno!
I was thinking about that DarkRP can sometimes be a little bit boring if you are just a corrupted thief because let's think about what we do:

Become hitman = Just want to kill people.
Become thief = Just trying his luck raiding a base.
Become Mob Boss = Just a thief with a bigger chance to succeed in mugs and raids.
Terrorist = Fun way to MRDM, isn't it?
Bitminer & Lean Producer & Opium Cook = Omg I love them but, you know that if you don't have a big good base those jobs are, meh.

BUT, what's that? Gun Dealer you said? Yep.
Gun Dealers might be the only job that really does RP, they give prices, sell guns, open a shop! Most of them got no printers so they can just enjoy!

Now, what's the point of this post? Roast Hawk and all of the DarkRP servers? Nope.

I wanted to give you fun ways to play DarkRP, and... RP! Lol. Let's get to it.

1. Printer Banks and Finances 

So, what's the idea? You can hire guards (for real reason now) to protect your building, and make a big safe (2 FD max, loot doors) and let people save their printers in there.

How you do it and how you get money from it:

1. Build a bank that contains:
A. 2 Bank Staff (Guards and you) Fading doors, 1 Banker door.
B. Hire at least 2 guards and make sure they are armed, and they got a license!
C. You don't have to do this one but for safety, Build your bank in the garage building next to the PD, if you want more protection against raids, SWAT's will be there.
D. Make sure you got a way to log all of your customers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, how will you get money?

Remember step D? Everytime customers get in your store and want to contain his printer inside, make sure to give him an account number and log it!
You can do stuff like ranks, Regular | VIP | Premium.             

Regular = 25k And you can contain 2 printers max, and you'll be able to take 20% out of his printer income before giving him the money from his printer.

VIP = 50k and you can contain 4 printers max, and you'll be able to take 10% out of his printer income before giving him the money from his printer.

Premium = 100k and you can contain 6 printers max, and you'll be able to take 5% out of his printer income before giving him the money from his printer.

Got it? Liked it? Good. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Gallery / Museum

Sounds boring? Nope! It can actually be fun!

What's the purpose?
Well, you can just spawn props, paint them or put decals on them or just get some props stuck and welded! Make a cool thing and just sell it to people for high prices (max 100k but you can do more, though that people will see it as stupid if it's more then 100k).

What to do:
No fading doors are needed, maybe you'll want a staff room or hire some guards for the RP or in-cases...

How to do: As I already explained, just sell the art, how? Simple, hold Q, go to utilities, buddies and add the person that is willing to buy the art! Make sure that you only give him "physics gun" and that you welded all the place so he won't copy your base or ruin it! Unweld the art and let him take it, tell him to PM you when he's done and make sure he doesn't come back to steal arts to ruin your fun and the RP! After you know he's done remove him from your buddies and just continues having fun and doing that!

3. I'll update this guide soon with more fun ideas to RP!

Thank you for reading this guide, I'll update it's soon and feel free to share your comments about it and I'll add them to guide, thank you, Dyno :3.
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

No one would leave their printer to someone, especially being near PD, SWATs may defend you, yes, but they will eventually raid and destroy every single printer. In someone's self base the printers are most secure.

Furthermore, I doubt people will be buying art as well, making both ideas a bit... Useless?
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(11-01-2018, 02:21 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: No one would leave their printer to someone, especially being near PD, SWATs may defend you, yes, but they will eventually raid and destroy every single printer. In someone's self base the printers are most secure.

Furthermore, I doubt people will be buying art as well, making both ideas a bit... Useless?

1. They are secured.
2. They are legal as you are type of banker, you ARE allowed to open a bank, you can also do it in the normal bank but using this system Smile

Enjoy!

(11-01-2018, 02:30 PM)Dyno Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 02:21 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: No one would leave their printer to someone, especially being near PD, SWATs may defend you, yes, but they will eventually raid and destroy every single printer. In someone's self base the printers are most secure.

1. They are secured.
2. They are legal as you are type of banker, you ARE allowed to open a bank, you can also do it in the normal bank but using this system Smile

Enjoy!

They are not legal the first law states that money printing is explicitly forbidden, which mean you, even as a printer banker, will be able to be raided by the law enforcement services, therefore destroying all printers.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(11-01-2018, 05:05 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 02:30 PM)Dyno Wrote:

1. They are secured.

Enjoy!

They are not legal the first law states that money printing is explicitly forbidden, which mean you, even as a printer banker, will be able to be raided by the law enforcement services, therefore destroying all printers.

No... they'll FailRP for raiding the bank and breaking RP Laws ("Bankers are allowed to store printers").

Bro, did you EVER read the banker rules or like it's RP description?
Eh, in other words, SWAT's will do no problem as long you are banker.

Ok, so, just a quick update I'm taking some stuff from steam forums such as https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=310445816 and others,
I'm going to update it soon and I hope you will give me some ideas in the comments so this guide will help us all thank you and feel free to use the link that I mentioned for ideas, though that some of them aren't so good, some are illegal and some don't support Hawk, I already filtered them in this thread so you'll enjoy.

Thanks, Dyno.

I like the sound of the idea but could be changed in some parts.

Also,

Please use the suggestion template.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

It's a great idea. Other DRP servers have the bank system, I don't see why not. Though, some players already do the banking system. Though it isn't an official bank. 

Artist is an addon I've seen, people grab an image, insert it into a frame, boom.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

It is a good suggestion.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 05:58 PM by Dyno.)

(11-03-2018, 05:06 PM)Ciaran Wrote: I like the sound of the idea but could be changed in some parts.

Also,

Please use the suggestion template.

Not a suggestion lol, maybe like a private suggestion to players and not to the game system, btw thanks Jodul and Cyran for supporting!