Job suggestion

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Job

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>I wasnt on this server for a month,then I have started dedicating to the server,I noticed there is no meth cook job.If theres possibility you guys adding that job i would recommend the newer version of meth with aluminium,methlanyium and this playermodel https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=meth+cook
How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>I have seen alot of people asking wheres the meth cook job because there is opium producer,lean producer and i believe that meth cook would just fit in the  variety of jobs.Because alot of people have  variety of jobs maybe someone wants to be opium producer or lean producer but there is that one guy that wants to be meth cook.

The meth addon was removed and replaced by the opium and lean dealer jobs. Ask the job was never really used by anyone and made very little money. Overall I feel that adding it back would be pointless seen as opium and lean are already apart of the server. -rep

I mean it would be nice , but it was removed and we already got opium and lean like tennis said , I would find it pretty pointless unless it was buffed , so currently -rep
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x