Ivik's Staff Application 3x

In-Game Name
>>ivikTV

Preferred Name
>>Ivik or Kiwi

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>9.5.2004

Country
>>Czech Republic

Timezone
>>+1 GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 warning... https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Often, Yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>> ivikTV#4727

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 2310

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I know it a lot.
!ban: [player] [time] [reason] Bans player.
!kick: [player] [reason] Kicks player.
!warn [player] [reason] Warns player.
!goto: [player] Goes to player.
!return: [player] Returns player back to hsi position.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Per day 2-5 hours

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> How many would be posible. If would be pending more than 2 sits so I would take the oldest one. If on server were a lot people and low staff team so I would call more staffs to come in server cuz a lot sits are pending. If there were a lot staff on server so I could go roleplay. I would go on duty if there were low staff or low staffs on duty or a lot people.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My name is Ivan, I am 14 years old and I come from Czech Republic. I have many sports: Alkamf-Jitsu (karate), Football and singing lessons. I go to Elementary school in 8.class. I am also youtuber and I like to record videos on youtube. I have fun while I am recording games with friends and editing too. I have most time at weekends and Fridays, I could say that I am the whole day on PC at weekends. I have pretty good computer. I am being everyday outside with friends. I have won a lot of medals of my sports. My favourite games on my PC is Garry's Mod (DarkRP), Friday 13th, Overwatch, Sea of Thieves and other games. My favourite colour is green and I love spaghetti. My life is pretty interesting becouse I always meet some new and interesting problems. I am amazing singer at song called Havana. I like to help old people to pass the road and I am very friendly. If is somebody rude to me so I will just ignore him.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I was on a lot server in admin team and I have also a lot of experinces with ULX commands, any RDM,NLR,RDA or other problems that breaks rules, I know how to handle it. I think I would make a good staff member as despite being denied before I have learnt from my mistakes and realised what i was doing wrong and i have tried to improve. I will try my best to be a competent staff member and i will be as active as humanly possible in the time that i can be active and on my pc, as gmod is pretty much the only game i play with a few exceptions. I am not being rude for any rude hassles. I have show alot of positivity to the server and the players on it always trying to help out new players with questions. am able to understand both of the stories during a sit, and point out where was a person wrong and why is it not allowed to do that and that & what to do instead. Server where I was in admin team are called on DarkRP : CzechRP-Super Admin. Civilgamers-T-Mod. Then on starwarsRP: JukingNetwork: admin. UnityNetwork or name something like that: I was mod. So I get a lot of experinces in ULX I would say. I have also binded ULX commands for freeze unfreeze and more things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random DeathMatch, its when someone tries to kill you for no reason, (Killing someone for a non-RP reason)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule, it's meant to keep you away from the area of your death for a set amount of time.Example - Team of Darkrp theives break into your base and shoot you dead. You can't come back for 5 minutes, or tell the police what just happened. You're a new person for good, you can go back to your base after 5 minutes, but all knowlege of your past life is gone. You're a new person. You can't get revenge on the people that killed you, mugged you.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is the act of failing to stick to your in-game roleplaying. Whether it be by taking information out of OOC chat and using it to roleplay or hearing printers and warranting people as like example.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is doing nothing to RP and just annoying people for fun.
 Example. Bot5 called an admin just to tell him a joke. Meaning he will waste his time.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would take the one at the top cause it's the oldest one, then i would type in staff chat or discord that there are a lot of sits pending and that we need someone to take them asap.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Let's say it was MRDA and he would be new on the server and doing more stupid things so I would ban him.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would first bring all of them to a sit and ask why did the tramp try to kill tasid. Let's say he didn't mean it and the logs show that he only damaged tasid twice, so i would verbal warn him and ask why did Katie kill tasid ? Let's say she says "he's my roommate". Because Katie didn't have any rp relation with the tramp, it was RDM, so i would warn her for RDM and return everyone.

+REP
-Very Friendly person
-seen on server
-Good playtime
-good server score
-give me donate if I needed :3

-REP
NOTHING HERE

OVERALL
+REP Tongue

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 02:49 PM by Kai.)

Pretty sure you've quit the community a week ago?

- Immature, classifies negative feedback as an attempt to ruin his life...? Hypocritically calls people liars and doesn't provide any evidence and upon his realization that he's got nothing, he aborts.
- Inactive, haven't seen you in-game ever since. That goes for forums and Discord too - in which you were restrained for harassment.

Sorry but you're not staff material. -REP

(02-11-2018, 01:52 PM)LolkoCZ Wrote: -give me donate if I needed :3

No wonder it's an overall +rep amiright

+reps
Dedicated to making apps, which are detailed
Knows ULX

-reps
Has shown immaturity, mostly by harassing me on Discord, where he has been restrained for a week, also trying to victimise himself and incriminate me a couple of times for things I hadn't done and for which he had no evidence.
Has been inactive, okay, you were restrained in Discord, but that does not keep you from playing in the server for more than a week.
Farmed server score in the Discord server by posting long, copied, walls of text repeatedly. Evidence of this:
https://youtu.be/7_v21CYjdBY

If you wish to see this last -rep, scroll up all the way up in #random-shizzle up to Sunday's logs to find it, also, here you have the links to the texts in case you wish to check them out by yourselves:
1 - https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/...eaching_a/
2 - https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/...ed_at_the/
3 - https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/...een_worse/
4 - https://www.cartalk.com/blogs/staff-blog...ecord-shop
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 02:57 PM by Kai.)

[Image: unknown.png]

The hypocrisy here is beyond pathetic lmaooo
The fact that you sent your "friend" whom has NEVER seen Shadow before to -rep him for things that YOU were called out for just because Shadow has a negative opinion about you, is saddening and hilarious. Yells "Liar" yet you claimed you're innocent and ignored me whenever I asked you to provide evidence and decided to "leave" Hawk, you're pulling quite a manipulative move on that Joined: November 2018 member, maybe I ask why his last online is 77 days ago?

[Image: unknown.png]

That's a nice alt there, pardon my french but you're very fucking pathetic.

-rep
Immature as fuck

This guy literally reported me for racism and harassment because I warned him on the forums for post farm. He made a completely false accusation and told a massive lie with no justifiable reason. Not fit for staff one bit

+Rep
Knows ULX
1 Warning
-Rep
Literally announced he was quitting the community because we try to ruin his life
-3 Reputation on the forums
As Kai pointed out, +Rep'd yourself
Can't even supply evidence when it comes to cases
Minge.
Farming.
-Rep.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 03:47 PM by Milk.)

Overall -rep
You cause drama and are too over the top, you’ve made empty threats against people and are a minge.
How can we support you in being staff if you repeatedly cause drama and ‘quit the community’ recently?

Hmm you make a staff application and a random account in which has never been ingame has +rep’d your application and has -rep’d everyone who you hate?
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

+REP

Nothing at all.

-REP
Mingey
Rude
Immature
Lied to staff several times
Bullies others into leaving
Argues about comments nothing to do with him
Starts drama
Always in drama
Bad reputation

Overall: Big -REP

I don't think you should be on the team ever. As others have said you are really immature and we don't need or want that.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 04:26 PM by diego.)

u blocked me on discord , and -repped me on the website on  this account and on ur alt. mingey fucker -rep
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x