New ways for CP forces to earn money

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 12:11 AM by [VDT] Shadow Charmer. Edit Reason: NEW Opium related things suggested )

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> CP forces (SWAT, Police and Officer Shark)

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> New ways for these jobs to earn money.
So, as destroying printers gives you no money at all any more (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3fVYQQ-...e=youtu.be) I thought that adding some ways for these roles to earn money would be the following:
- General cases:
Arresting a person who has been wanted by the Police (as in base scanning // will not apply to Lean Producers) - $500

Killing/Arresting someone who is raiding (bank/base) - $750
Killing/arresting someone who is PD Raiding - $1000

- Against terrorists:
Killing/Arresting a terrorist who is in the middle of a terror attack - $1500
Killing/Arresting a terrorist leader who is in the middle of a terror attack - $2000

- Against lean producers:
Destroying an empty lean cup - $5 (pretty much irrelevant but eh, here you have $5 for being useful)
Destroying a filled lean cup - $200
Destroying lean barrels - $2500
Destroying lean crates - $3000 plus times the number of cups in the crate $500 // i.e. A crate with 4 cups = $5000

Killing/Arresting a lean producer with cups on him - $750 times the number of cups he is carrying // i.e. Lean producer with 30 cups = $22500

- [NEW] Against opium producers:
Destroying an opium crate - $7500
Destroying a barrel, sulfate, water, heater, gas, codeine or papaverine - $25
Destroying a packer - $25 + $500 times the number of bottles in it (if possible)
Destroying a filled opium bottle - $500
Destroying a filled opium barrel - $5000

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I think it would add a lot more to both the gameplay and the roleplay. Indeed, rules should be updated so that these things are done through a completely fair way for everyone. It would also encourage more people to use these roles and, therefore, could make the community bigger and even more active.

[ATENTION] The prizes for all that has been said here are completely ORIENTATIONAL. So if these parameters are implemented to the server, the final say is had by the higher-ups.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018, 10:51 PM by Flame (2).)

+rep

I feel like there should be more ways for the CPs to get some moneyz, you know what i mean
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

good idea, however with opium i disagree, as it will end with cops just camping the dealer
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(11-02-2018, 09:45 PM)KingPlatypusTheThird Wrote: good idea, however with opium i disagree, as it will end with cops just camping the dealer

The opium part can be removed, although when saying this, you also have to take into account the number of opium addicts there is and that when there are people raiding, PD raiding and overall breaking the law, these dealers are not worth camping constantly.
Just a furry foxxo

+rep

Good suggestion it would be good, like a bounty
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 07:01 AM by diego.)

how did u think of this , I really like the idea of being able to make a bit of cash as a PD member +rep Smile
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

+rep
Really good suggestion, I think it would make the CP jobs more useful and there would be more people using a variety of jobs.

-Neutral
I love this idea I really do but if this was put in place we need to make sure it can't be abused by people (like someone spawning stuff in and getting there friend to destroy it and making cash from it) otherwise this could easily be farmed and the prices would have to be just right but this idea is good I love it.
[Image: 1796479.gif][Image: logo.gif]

(11-05-2018, 02:01 AM)Harrison Wrote: -Neutral
I love this idea I really do but if this was put in place we need to make sure it can't be abused by people (like someone spawning stuff in and getting there friend to destroy it and making cash from it) otherwise this could easily be farmed and the prices would have to be just right but this idea is good I love it.

I have to say that this would be FailRP and it would also not be worth at ALL, it would be better to just transfer money from a player to another.

For instance, if one were to be a Lean producer who kept spawning barrels for his friend to destroy, he would spend $ 5k per lean barrel and the SWAT member would only earn $ 2.5k per barrel destroyed.

It is all balanced to make such things not worth it for players who seek to do what you say and to be a little encouragement for players who want to play CP forces.
Just a furry foxxo

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 08:38 PM by Jodul.)

YES. +Rep we need this NOW.
Destroying Printers just seems fucking boring, and it's the only way you can get money other than waiting for pay. Would be good to feel some reward.

We need this. PD seem to have no way of making money other than destroying printers. And since the new ones have been added, I don't think you actually get money for those. Seems like we can actually feel some reward with this system in place, I love it!

+Rep. So much +Rep.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]