Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:228031649

Who banned you?*
>> Ciaran

What is the stated reason?*
>> LTAP

Ban Duration?*
>> 3 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Ok so let me explain what happened, some guys were entering PD and there was a sign saying KOS from this point but the utter pranksters decided to place above the warning "not". They thought it was absolutely hilarious me I was just more pissed about the fact that they were in my way and were firing guns and shit around the place so I went in and killed them all. Utter chaos then descended, 2 of them reported me and the first admin was like ok I will go and check and he came back and told us that somebody had, in fact, put a thing above it, sit closed. 5 seconds later another admin, not so willing to listen brings me in and starts saying things like oh from laws 5 and up you need to warn them 3 times, the funny thing being it had absolutely nothing to do with the laws. I think he was starting to see my way when I told him that there was a sign on the door and mid-way through a sentence, my internet crashed. About 5 minutes later I turned on my computer when the internet was fixed and realized I had gotten a 3-day ban for LTAP when I wouldn't even have received a warning at all because I did nothing wrong. https://youtu.be/rH-N-LiqMps There is the video I did when I realized my internet died. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Smile

Ok. So obviously you were in my sit for an RDM report. All of a sudden you had left. I waited for about 3 minutes and you still hadn't rejoined. I banned you for LTAP which is correct. If this was the true reason as to why yo left I am happy for you to be unbanned
[Image: 1794951.gif]

Thanks you so much bro

It will be a higher up that will unban you.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(11-02-2018, 10:36 PM)Ciaran Wrote: It will be a higher up that will unban you.

When will this be?

Accepted.