Illegal items

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018, 11:14 AM by The Glucose Guardian. Edit Reason: Unincluded information )

I want to get into playing as the law a bit more but I don't know what is illegal , how to deal with it if I do find it and what to do if they pull a gun . Please help . I also need to find out how to tell if the scanner has detected something .

Printers and anything to do with lean is illegal. Bitminers can or cannot be illegal (depends on the laws set by the President) and I don't know if opium-related stuff is also illegal as I have never got to scan a base with opium producers in it.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Printers
Opium
Lean
are basic illegals

Guns and knives can also be illegal however there must be a law stating they are (press f1 and enable on screen lawboard) but make sure you warn them in /advert before arresting them.
You can detect basic illegals with the scanner it will auto warrant the person inside and you can do /raid to get inside.
Bitcoins are NOT illegal unless the law states they are.
If someone pulls a gun out you really cant do anything, however if the law states they are illegal you must warn them in /advert then arrest them if they dont comply
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

Press F1 to enable the law board and read the laws. For laws 1-4 you do not need to advert. However all laws made by the president, must be adverted 3 times the enforce. So remember that. Scanner will scan a base for illegals - this is done in a area scan. So if you scan a house, and it says illegals, they may be underground!
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(03-11-2018, 12:05 PM)Alta Wrote: Printers
Opium
Lean
are basic illegals

Guns and knives can also be illegal however there must be a law stating they are (press f1 and enable on screen lawboard) but make sure you warn them in /advert before arresting them.
You can detect basic illegals with the scanner it will auto warrant the person inside and you can do /raid to get inside.
Bitcoins are NOT illegal unless the law states they are.
If someone pulls a gun out you really cant do anything, however if the law states they are illegal you must warn them in /advert then arrest them if they dont comply

Thank you for the information

GOING FOR STAFF
<3

[Image: 1795212.gif]