Ban appeal

Your RP Name
>> TFO Shadow Charmer

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:82077363

Who banned you?*
>> DG Basil

What is the stated reason?*
>> Persisted exploitation (Not sure what that means, to be honest)

Ban Duration?*
>> 5 days (left 4 days and 17 hours)

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So, this afternoon was a bit crazy. There were two persons as lean producers who broke rules in ways like using props during raids to defend their base as well as fail-basing by using and shooting through one-ways. Some of the evidence was deleted by me due to Basil not even caring to check it out. So, what happened was:
- I scanned a base, apparently, it had illegals so I tried to warrant them to raid the base, however, ANOTHER SWAT member was there and he started raiding them without even a warrant, which is no my fault. You can see I did not even start a raid here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ8fTlypJqg However, Basil considered it as me raiding (even if I had not even started one).
- I waited for a while before scanning their base again.
- Illegals were found in it and the guy started calling his base-mate(?) through OOC, I waited for him to come, and as he was wanted, I arrested him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEslN5Cwd5U
- I raided these two guys with a warrant and they used props during the raid to defend their base.
- I was obviously killed.
- I saw Basil teleporting to one of the base owners (while he was in his base).

- I went back to the base to talk to them AND Basil.
- One of the base owners started shooting at me and I shot back in self-defence.
- Basil froze me and we went to a sit.
- I was apparently banned for this?

So, what happened here is I NLRed okay, yeah, I broke NLR, although even if it was just to talk with a staff member about it, I see the warn being possible to be filed. However, I don't really know what this staff member is saying about me doing a "persisted exploitation" of anything. I did break NLR ONCE but I don't see this being a reason for a ban, just a warn.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Accepted, that's an accident.