Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 12:39 AM by BlyatGod. Edit Reason: grammar )

Your RP Name
BlyatGod

Your SteamID*
STEAM_0:0:74268309

Who banned you?*
BW Cynicalz (STEAM_0:1:87320525)

What is the stated reason?*
mrdm

Ban Duration?*
2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
So basically, it all started with people raiding the police department over and over and over again while it was kos/aos so i did my job and killed or arrested them. Then it escalated with citizens getting guns, other swat members shooting me, getting shot at spawn by random terrorists and all i did was self defense. hit men just started to kill random people. others prop blocked and sure i get blamed for mrdm when i couldn't get out of spawn and everybody was shooting everybody.In addition to that one particular swat officer changed his rp name to Deputy BlyatGod and impersonated me because i was Detective BlyatGod. What else is there. If i remember correctly the president was prop blocking the jail, a secret agent was rdming and killing the other swat members and i was trying to keep everything together

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 01:52 AM by Cynical.)

Oh I Baned u Since U Killed since

10 Sits About You All Mrdm
I Checked Your Kill Logs And it Was Mrdm Atleast 4
s u didn't tell me the whole story when I banned u even tho when u killed them players u had no reason to in the logs they didn't damage u or anything

tbf ima let u have this one since I didn't know it was it was kos / aos in pd sorry for the inconvenience And I Think I Banned the Guy Impersonating You

You Will Be Unbanned Or U Already Are

Ill Aks For U To Be Unbanned
Hey Im Jamie. Im Known As Cynicalz 
Operator - Big Boi  (My Phrase [Weoooooooo] xD)

Accepted.